refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
huh what's wrong with cosplaying at a military fantasy camp in the West Bank

View: https://twitter.com/EricThurm/status/950451136363941888?lang=en

Located in the Gush Etzion region of the West Bank, Caliber 3 is a counterterrorism and security training academy that in recent years has built on its expertise to create a new line of business: special programs for tourists seeking a taste of the Israeli military experience.

Caliber 3 offers a basic package which includes a simulation of a suicide bombing in a Jerusalem marketplace, immediately followed by a stabbing attack, a live demonstration with attack dogs and a sniper tournament. The cost of this basic package is $115 per adult and $85 per child, with discounts available for large groups.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't his wife bankrolling the "counterprotesters" at UCLA as well?
Yes, and she also doesn't want to take responsibility for the violence caused by the counterprotesters.
www.newsweek.com

Jerry Seinfeld's wife donates $5,000 to pro-Israel UCLA rally

Jessica Seinfeld asked her social media followers to "please give what you can."
www.yahoo.com

Jessica Seinfeld: Don’t Blame Me for UCLA Counterprotest Violence

Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagicJust before pro-Israel comedian Jerry Seinfeld spoke at Duke University’s commencement Sunday morning, dozens of students walked out, chanting “free Palestine” and waving the Palestinian black, white, green, and red flag.The student-led revolt was part of nationwide...

Kiyamet

Apr 21, 2024
They wanted known vocally anti-student Jerry Seinfeld at their ceremony? Tf were they expecting?

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Hardly rocket science to understand this would happen when the younger demographic is more Palestine-favored.

It's great to see them putting the olds to shame. It's a ray of light in the tunnel of darkness that is the future.

lint2015

Oct 27, 2017
When opening the thread, my initial assumption was it (the walk-out) would be cause of the grooming thing.

Apparently Jerry Seinfeld is even worse than that.
I thought it was because of his misguided belief that woke was ruining comedy, but it just seems like he's an all-round terrible guy stuck in the 90s.

Baobab

Feb 4, 2021
He is not even funny, he´s just an actor at this point with one big hit from many decades ago.

Dec 30, 2020
I just realized I never found him funny, my mistaken memory of a good bit from him was actually a memory of Gilbert Gottfried doing an impression of him on acid. Glad those students walked out on the grooming, genocide supporting slimeball.

MazeHaze

Nov 1, 2017
What do a 17 year old and a 38 year old even talk about when conversing in a romantic relationship? Getting her grades up or else no car privelages for the rest of the semester?

Hrodulf

Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't even his hit. It was mostly Larry David's writing and he was surrounded by 3 talented actors.
Even as a kid, Jerry was one of the least funny/memorable characters on the show to me, and the "Jerry doing stand-up" bits were completely forgettable. He's basically coasted through the decades since by his name/face being associated with the show, because he sure hasn't done anything funny or interesting since then.