• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe if you'd provide some context as to why we shouldn't...
Do you know something we don't?

www.youtube.com

Petters on the Low

Jam on.

Last edited:

TheDinoman

Oct 25, 2017
That comment from Dunkey about Xbox on the verge of going the way of SEGA is gonna piss a lot of people off lol

Oct 25, 2017
Makes thread condemning Xbox and Phil Spencer that gets locked

Posts Dunkey video saying it's one of his best yet, when Dunkey basically says stuff OP said in the thread they made that got locked

Man, you aren't even trying to be slick.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
It's definitely gonna upset people, but the only reason Xbox games aren't on Playstation is because Playstation doesn't want them on there
nah phil has said he doesn't intend to put game pass on other platforms. and yeah, no way it's going the way of SEGA. correct me if i'm wrong, but SEGA only focused on one avenue for business (games) whereas microsoft is what...a top ten corp in terms of revenue/wealth...i'm sure they'll be fine.

Guerrilla

Oct 28, 2017
I watched around 10 videos of Dunkey because I was certain that I somehow missed what was funny about them until I finally accepted that he just isn't funny at all...

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017

Posts Dunkey video saying it's one of his best yet, when Dunkey basically says stuff OP said in the thread they made that got locked

I saw that thread, it was locked for changed reasons. The final reason being there was a thread already similar to it. Though it didn't have quite the thought and effort put into the OP like the person that made this thread had.

I don't care for Dunkey though, I don't know if he did stuff but I tend to avoid watching his vids. Mainly because his comedy, I don't care for it. Also during one of his comedy videos around Paladins by Hi-Rez was very factually incorrect.

Deleted member 74623

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 14, 2020
This is a very odd take
Phil has gone on record saying that Game Pass isn't on other platforms because those platforms don't want to offer the "true xbox experience", meaning, he's willing to bring Xbox games to Playstation, but Playstation obviously doesn't want their competitor on their platform. Xbox wants to be on every platform

Deleted member 52442

Banned
Jan 24, 2019
i think someone posted that donkey used slurs in a thread a few weeks ago. I think that's what the early poster ITT is referring to?

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
why would Sony refuse

Because Game Pass includes games that Sony sells on their own platform from a variety of publishers. That's just asking them to lose money at that point. Not to mention they've got their own platform in PS Now.

Now maybe in the future Sony and MS will go super buddy-buddy and put GP/Now on each others platforms, who knows. But for now I don't see that happening.

thomas_cale

May 22, 2020
Phil has gone on record saying that Game Pass isn't on other platforms because those platforms don't want to offer the "true xbox experience", meaning, he's willing to bring Xbox games to Playstation, but Playstation obviously doesn't want their competitor on their platform. Xbox wants to be on every platform
Go ahead and post the source to the quote of him saying exactly that

Rimkrak

Oct 26, 2017
What did Dunkey do? I like him so please can people explain more than just he's a shithead" and provide context on why?

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Funny and a lot of facts in that video. I liked it :D

Last edited:

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Because Game Pass includes games that Sony sells on their own platform from a variety of publishers. That's just asking them to lose money at that point. Not to mention they've got their own platform in PS Now.

Now maybe in the future Sony and MS will go super buddy-buddy and put GP/Now on each others platforms, who knows. But for now I don't see that happening.
the phrasing used by the individual I quoted is that Sony doesn't want Microsoft's own games on their system, nothing to do with third party publishers

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Yea that is pretty common for puerto ricans
Is he Puerto Rican? I didn't know that. And as a white dude, it's not my place to discuss the usage of that word, but I went to middle school and high school within a strong black and hispanic community, and hispanic dudes were kinda given a green light to use the word openly. It was like an unspoken rule.

Deleted member 11421

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is he Puerto Rican? I didn't know that. And as a white dude, it's not my place to discuss the usage of that word, but I went to middle school and high school within a strong black and hispanic community, and hispanic dudes were kinda given a green light to use the word openly. It was like an unspoken rule.

He was born in Wisconsin and the only info I can find states both his parents are Ukrainian. I think the Puerto Rican thing is just another joke he started and his fans use it now too.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019

Lant is an acquired taste. They do have the tendency to piss everyone off though to their credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.