ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the first game was published by PQube in the west. might happen again

ARobotCalledV

Aug 22, 2020
Dusk Diver wasn't great but I didn't feel like my time was wasted. I'll check out the sequel if it's more of a full game.

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
The first game was super basic in general.
Like I remember just spamming the same combo of Left-Right punches was basically how you beat the game.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Mmmm, couldn't pass the first hour of the first one, it was a bit boring. The artstyle was kinda cool tho.

Release Date
OP
OP
ILikeFeet

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hey guise!

releases Feb 22

About

One year ago, Yang Yumo solved the Youshanding incident that struck the city of Ximending, and restored balance to the dimensions.

She is now in college and seems to be leading a peaceful everyday life while working hard at her part-time job, but the Youshanding incident left a deep scar that is still eating away at her body.

Then one day, she receives a report that a Chaos Beast has appeared in Youshanding. And so Yumo takes to the battlefield once again.

Key Features

• From Ximending to Taipei City – With a deeper and grander-scale story, the setting moves from Ximending to Taipei City.
  • Multiple Playable Characters – Your non-playable allies from the original Dusk Diver are now playable via Dusk Diver 2's new partner swap system. The play style also changes to match each character's performance.
  • Real-Life Taipei Store Collaborations – Real-world stores will appear in the game once again. Enter these stores to purchase special items.
  • Combo and Break Strike – Activate a "Break Strike" by comboing enemies into the "Break" state. Massive damage and skill scenes heighten the exhilaration.
  • Deeper Sub-Quests – With more sub-quests available than the original Dusk Diver, the story dives deeper into the characters.
www.gematsu.com

Dusk Diver 2 for PS4, Switch launches February 24, 2022 in Japan

Beat ’em up action game Dusk Diver 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on February 24, 2022 in Japan for 6,000 yen, according to listings at retailers such as 7-Net Online Shopping, Bi…

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
1st game is on sale for 15 bucks and some change in the eShop, might check it out

OrochiJR

Oct 29, 2017
I beat the first game over the weekend. I impulse bought it some months ago after seeing the special edition for only like 15 bucks on amazon and thinking it looks cool.

I had fun for the ~7 or so hours the main game lasted. The character models were surprisingly decent, but man the level design was some PS2 tier shit with only like 3 different backgrounds. Gameplay was servicable and I am definitely interested in part 2 if it turns out to be a more fleshed out game.

CielTynave

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, I love Yom. It's be nice if those bonuses were readily available outside of Japan though...