• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
User banned (two weeks): Framing discussion around the sexualization of breast milk and creating an unwelcome atmosphere for women.
Translated from the OG source by Teller Report.

The breast milk of women who have become infected with the coronavirus contains important antibodies against the coronavirus. The discovery was made by researchers from the Emma Children's Hospital of Amsterdam UMC.

The antibodies in breast milk were also still present after the milk was heated, the researchers report in a press release. According to the researchers, this is important, because only after heating (pasteurization) the breast milk is usable for others.

Further research is needed to find out whether breast milk can be used to prevent COVID-19 infections, for example in vulnerable groups such as the elderly. According to Hans van Goudoever, head of the Emma Children's Hospital, it looks hopeful. "We think that after drinking the milk, the antibodies attach themselves to the surface of our mucous membranes. There they attack the virus particles before they enter the body."

Original Dutch source:
https://www.nu.nl/coronavirus/60717...istoffen-tegen-coronavirus-in-moedermelk.html

tenor.gif

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thread wins in the OP with best GIF usage of the year.

Shut it down. We're finished here.

The title is slightly misleading, no?

The catch is the woman needs to have been infected to pass on such antibodies.

Feb 1, 2018
Texas
User warned: Inappropriate use of a GIF within the context of a thread sexualizing breast milk and creating an unwelcome atmosphere for women.
mama.gif

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User banned (2 weeks): Boy's club rhetoric and sexist objectification that creates an unwelcome atmosphere for women
Titty milk for everyone!

OP ruined the thread with the gif that was intended for the first reply.

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
Between this and the impending economic depression, I bet Steinbeck could make a pretty good novel.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Inappropriate use of a GIF within the context of a thread sexualizing breast milk and creating an unwelcome atmosphere for women.
tenor.gif

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
User Warned: Inappropriate use of a GIF within the context of a thread sexualizing breast milk and creating an unwelcome atmosphere for women.
BrilliantTartCowbird-size_restricted.gif

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
Shouldn't we just infect all the cows with COVID then?

Why do I feel like I remember cow/milk anti-bodies being crucial to beating another historical epidemic?

Dennis8K

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Am I going to have to jizz in a cup for the greater good of mankind?

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2018
User banned (2 weeks): Boy's club rhetoric and sexist objectification that creates an unwelcome atmosphere for women
Does this mean ass men lost?

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
A couple of years ago I thought we'd go to war for oil, water or Amiibos. Never thought it would be for titty milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.