• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cake Boss

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be around again tonight if you guys wanna play again. Decent night overall. Red you should be our center, that way the wingers would the primary forecheckers.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I can play tonight, what time are you guys thinking? Sorry I've been MIA for a while, life's pretty busy right now. Should be able to play this weekend and most of this week.

I'll be around again tonight if you guys wanna play again. Decent night overall. Red you should be our center, that way the wingers would the primary forecheckers.
Sounds good to me, I think I'm most comfortable at C anyways.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
We really don't though. Del cake and I all play 5'7 guys and we have been having really good nights lately. We are 140 games over .500 and you have only played the grinder like the last few times you have played

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
If you guys think that's fine, I'm cool with it. Just annoyed with how many goon teams we play, but I should be used to that by now with how long I've played this shitty game. I'll adjust my center and we can give it a shot tonight.

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
Our game is quick passing plays, smart shots and good team defense. We will lose to teams better than us or bc of EA. We have been Div 1 team all year, not so bad. I couldn't tell you how a grinder should play bc it doesn't fit our system. I see other teams with grinders park the grinder in front or to the side of the goalie and wait for tips. Nothing else other than that. But if you are doing that, that kills cross creases which we love

Would you agree with all of that?

MercySeverity

Oct 25, 2017
Florida (formerly NY)
I get wanting to play a certain class. How about if you start as grinder and we struggle switch your class up for that night? Hell I've done that when I struggle as sniper I go Power Forward or playmaker.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
I have no issues switching back to sniper / playmaker, that's always been my natural class. My primary skill is passing and making plays, so I should be playing that. It was just nice being able to run people over lol. No issues switching back, whatever drives team success. I'll go back to playmaker for tonight if I'm playing center.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
My settings had it so it never showed my online status lol so that's fixed

round 2 tonight?

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Def some better nights, I want to try and keep playing more, it really helps keep the rust away.

Red_

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry guys, had an unplanned dinner thing happened tonight, I wanted to play. Got home like a hour ago and I know mercy works tmo so I figured you guys are done. I won't be on tmo either, maybe I'll just quit and collect CERB like everyone else.