• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
I figured a new thread was better than using the old one as that didn't feature finalized plans. I searched but found no other thread on this topic.

On May 23, 2018, The ESA/Map Your Show published finalized floor plans for E3 2018. These are interactive and available at https://mp1630k065.mapyourshow.com/7_0/floorplan/?navbarlink=1.

Below are South Hall, West Hall and Permanent Meeting Rooms. The Concourse Hall has been omitted as it is of lesser interest, but can of course be viewed via the link above.

mp1630k065_floorplan-t2ue1.png

mp1630k065_floorplan-bvu9h.png

mp1630k065_floorplan-peuq6.png

Note that booth 5644 in West Hall is reserved by Nintendo. In earlier booth lists they had booth 5636 as well. Sony had booth 4244 earlier, but current lists do not seem they have it anymore (could be changed of course). Microsoft is represented as Mixer (booth 1023 in South Hall), but they have their own show at the Microsoft Theater across the street from the Los Angeles Convention Center (LACC) as well.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/18/xbox-at-e3-2018/

Nintendo had in one version of the booth listings the 411 theater:

theater_08-2015_007qjun2.png

It is not listed under Nintendo anymore but considering the company has used this theater for several consecutive years at E3 I see no reason to believe they won't use it again this year.

E3 2018 is scheduled to take place June 12-14 in Los Angeles Convention Center. Connected press conferences of Bethesda, Devolver Digital, Electronic Arts, Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony and Ubisoft start on Saturday, June 9 and continue over the weekend up to the start of the expo on June 12.

Last edited:

Bosh

Oct 26, 2017
I always love looking at these and thinking ____ doesn't have that much space this year then notice the tiny square in the corner which puts it back into perspective.

Llazy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What big game does bethesda have playable this year? they have a big booth

mrtl

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can't wait to see what surprises Microsoft and Bethesda have to offer. Exciting!

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
Bethesda likely has a few fun things lined up, I also believe Capcom does.

Feb 10, 2018
Wasn't google gonna introduce a new console or something? I heard it multiple times in this forum

I doubht it will be anything like a ps4 or xbox.
Probably like apple tv that can play mainly mobile games on your tv.
And they will probably have daydream stuff there to.

It would be fun to see google make a console designed to compete with ps4/xbox.
Google certainty have the power to. But I think there ambitions are more broader the high end console gaming.
They want to be in billions of homes not millions.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It is eerie not seeing MS presence. I know they have their own thing this year, but this floorplan will have many talking nonetheless.

Hierophant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sydney
CD Projekt with two meeting rooms ay

would make sense to have two to fit in more publications if they're doing that hour long presentation on cyberpunk that has been rumoured

Zappy

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
When posts like this go up, could the OP add in that MS are across the street in the MS Theater, just to help things along.....