• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

giphy.gif

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, I do have a legit question. Is there a way to see a schedule for certain developers? For example, lets say Valve has a presentation(lol) for either MS or Sony. Is there a way to see that on a schedule?

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Cheesemeister for the table, it's certainly useful for understanding when I have to be awake/at the monitor.

Will there be a spoiler free thread where we can find videos to the conferences after they have aired?

I second this. E3 announcements are supposed to be surprises that hype up the community but it sucks when as soon as you go on YouTube you just see thumbnails screaming Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian and the FF7 Remake.

If there is a non spoiler thread that I can bookmark now and visit later with direct links to the video that would be great.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
The new logo is great!

If I could make a suggestion, I'd just remove the color from the inside of the letter 'e' as it makes it look a bit too busy. Remove that and it'll be perfect.

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Yeah, the first I thought exactly was: wait, is this Halloween? I agree with everyone else, remove the yellow inside the e's!

Camells

The Forgotten One
Oct 25, 2017
Ohh snap I thought about doing something for e3 logo but I guess i'm too late now :(

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just popping in to say I adore the logo. Keep adjusting it for special events like this!

bitSS

Self-requested ban
Banned
Nov 9, 2017
Portugal
Thanks Cheesemeister for the table, it's certainly useful for understanding when I have to be awake/at the monitor.

I second this. E3 announcements are supposed to be surprises that hype up the community but it sucks when as soon as you go on YouTube you just see thumbnails screaming Shenmue 3, The Last Guardian and the FF7 Remake.

If there is a non spoiler thread that I can bookmark now and visit later with direct links to the video that would be great.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/e3-2018-archive-and-spoiler-free-thread.46600/unread

half a moon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yet again using similar colors to notifications. Not good. Also ugly in general. This eye sore is going to be annoying all e3.

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
The logo is ok, just hate seeing the e's be filed in. Would have been nice to get a logo to match the themes though. Colour wise it sticks out. I think a black/white/purple design to match the themes would have looked sleek

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Can I ask again when the very first pre-E3 countdown live-stream will start and from who, IGN, Gamespot, Giantbomb etc.?

Rubmifer

Oct 28, 2017
How long after are the conferences usually re-watch able after ending. I'm going to see the Foo Fighters on Monday and would like to see the Ubisoft conference when I get home without getting the content spoiled.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Can there be a "spoiler free conference links" thread stickied by any chance? For those that can't tune in live due to time zone or other commitments

Or if there already a thread we can bookmark and then avoid the front page of the games forum that'd be good too.

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry if this was already covered or otherwise obvious. I know that the heavy hitters (Sony, Nintendo, etc.) will be streamed live but will Square be doing so as well?

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
so we start todayat 20:00 with ea but then it's nothing until microsoft the day after?

galv

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
5PEjQ5D.png

Fixed the logo. Light/Day Era users probably will hate it. But y'all heathens anyway.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
Hi all,

Some of you might remember that back at the old place, I used to do "A Look into Youtube Trailer Views for E3 2016/17. You know, those wall-of-excel-sheets that highlight what trailers got the most views, etc etc?

Due to real life issues on my end, I won't have the time to do that this year. I'm just putting it out there first in case there were any expectations that I'll be doing it again.

I'd be happy to give advise to anyone who would like to do one this year though. :)

Woffls

Nov 25, 2017
London
5PEjQ5D.png

Fixed the logo. Light/Day Era users probably will hate it. But y'all heathens anyway.
Big improvement as a dark theme user. The other logo just looks ugly, especially with the filled in e. I know theres like three es in resetera and it's e3 but like.. Cmon that's how children design logos.

Also chicken shop vibes.

Poison Jam

Nov 6, 2017
I love how the site logo is changed, but those filled out "e"s look bad. And the resolution is too low in mobile. It looks notably compressed.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I see what you tried to do with the colors, but the logo is fugly, at least switch it to the one made by galv. :)

Roo

Oct 25, 2017
Assuming you get your hands on the Nintendo Press site password like previous years can you please share it here, Rösti ? Would appreciate it.

Excellent thread btw. You did a great and informative job as usual.

Barneystuta

Nov 4, 2017
Excellent summary, thanks OP.

Think the EA conference will be suitable for my 7 year old to watch?

I know Ubi love dropping an F bomb, I don't recall much language in EAs conference though.

Mudo

Oct 25, 2017
Tennessee
So what's the best place to watch EA? I have their official stream pulled up but I saw Gamespot is doing one and I assume they have commentary?? I have little experience with this so if there is somewhere to watch that's best please let me know!