• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
The beforementioned Industry Hours:

industryhours37ub0.png

Source: https://www.e3expo.com/show-hours

So a three hour head start. This I can work with.

Now I can only hope that I can actually get in through the media this year if at all possible...

Kaelan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
So the only thing to do at the expo: is play demos and buy merch? I was reading some posts on reddit that some people got into EA's conference and bethesdas.

Last edited:

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
i got early bird again. cant wait for june.

BTW, early bird is now sold out.
Tickets are now $250

StephDiesel

Feb 2, 2018
I got the early bird, so excited for my first e3!!

And FYI: I was able to register for 2 tickets from the same IP...

joeblow

Oct 27, 2017
Laker Nation
Lol, 1,000 early bird tickets sold out super fast. I was hitting refresh until the moment the site opened up sales and there were already 700+ people in line ahead of me.

Thankfully I was able to snag one before they sold out.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, 1,000 early bird tickets sold out super fast. I was hitting refresh until the moment the site opened up sales and there were already 700+ people in line ahead of me.

i used the computers at my university and i swear i got in in a matter of seconds lol i always come to campus when high demand tickets go on sale

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Got my early bird pass as well. Hope I fare better than last year where I couldn't get time off.

Print_Dog

Oct 27, 2017
Almost registered. But Im only off on the 12th. Hats off to everyone going tho. I'm in for PSX this year.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Would be cool to do a meet up this year. Went with 6 of my friends last year but didn't get to meet with Gaffers.

Hope to meet some of y'all this year

Defect

Oct 25, 2017

I had to click on business pass to actually get the early bird check box to show up. The main page was stuck at "coming soon" for like the first two minutes

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
If you buy a Gamer Pass ticket, do you get to actually go to the conferences? Or is it just the demo booths?

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Hey y'all- if you're considering going to E3 for the first time this year, I did a video documentary of my first trip to E3 in 2017. I won't link it, my channel is the same name as my Era name.

TLDR: if you get the pleb-pass, go in with low expectations

Business pass has been expanded to allow you access to the show floor hours before it opens up for the Gamer Pass holders for two of the three days. That would have been super useful for me last year.

It is an amazing experience either way though :D

Deleted member 6730

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man this is super surreal. I've always wanted to go since I was a kid and I didn't even consider it until one of my friends brought it up to me yesterday.

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
If you buy a Gamer Pass ticket, do you get to actually go to the conferences? Or is it just the demo booths?
Neither in a way. PC Gamer had open access to its conference last year with limited tickets. But otherwise you have to request access to the other ones and better have a damn good reason for it lol.

For the show floor, you get access to it. Get ready to wait in line. LOOOOONGGGGG lines

legacyzero

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Has anybody gotten in with a media pass by being a smaller podcast?
I'm pretty sure I would have qualified as a YouTube content creator last year but stupidly didn't request it. I can't even remember the benefits, and I'm pretty sure here's a list of requirements. If anything, you should submit for it. Worst they'll say is no

recyclops

Jan 26, 2018
Not to rain on the CDPR parade.... but is Gwent in full release yet? It could just be that. However .... I hope its Cyperpunk

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017

You need an invite from the company hosting the conference to attend unless it's the PC Gamer show.

Lines are crazy long so maybe they'll actually set the floor up with that in mind. Wandering through the big 3 booths was a clusterfuck.

TrojanAg

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Got an early bird pass this year. I wasn't able to last year and had to pay the extra amount.

Oct 25, 2017

I completely forgot this was going on today and I even got my alarm set early. Can't believe I missed out on the Early Bird again.

Got a pass regardless because I like to check this out again.

Last edited:

MetatronM

Oct 25, 2017
I went last year and was sure I was going to go again this year, but I'm planning a pretty big move this summer now and just can't justify the trip. Hopefully I'll be back again next year.