HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
I have zero expectation of Fallen Order coming out in 2019.

Hell, at E3 they didn't even have the guy on stage for it, just awkwardly in the crowd in a random interview. There's no way.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
I have zero expectation of Fallen Order coming out in 2019.

Hell, at E3 they didn't even have the guy on stage for it, just awkwardly in the crowd in a random interview. There's no way.

Why?

Battlefront 2 was announced in 2017 and released in the same year
Titanfall 2 was announced in 2016 and released in the same year
SW will follow the same pattern, "official announcement" with a trailer and late 2019 release.

Shalashaska

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Rich and interesting might be overselling it, but on paper it's certainly a more interesting lineup than they've had the last couple years. Hopefully the games are good, especially Fallen Order.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Why?

Battlefront 2 was announced in 2017 and released in the same year
Titanfall 2 was announced in 2016 and released in the same year
SW will follow the same pattern, "official announcement" with a trailer and late 2019 release.
Are you saying that Fallen Order will be a Battlefield reskin as Battlefront was?

I was assuming it was going to be at least a somewhat unique game experience.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Really REALLY hope the Star Wars game ends up good.

The Force Unleashed games were alright, but not that special in the long run. First one had a surprisingly good story, but the gameplay in both of them was pretty much serviceable at best and they both had a weird issue where they were short games, yet they FELT like they overstayed their welcome by the end because of the repetitive gameplay.

The last truly great Star Wars games for me were KOTOR and the Rogue Squadron series. Not a big multiplayer fan so the Battlefront games don't do anything for me.

Cort

Nov 4, 2017
Criterion producing Battlefield content feels like someone stabbed me in the heart.

emir

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, I'm thinking they don't even have to make a new shits for the money. Mass Effect Trilogy remastered & Dead Space Trilogy remastered means millions of dollars. But they chose Burnout remastered. It feels horrible to remember this situation.

Last edited: