• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I thought their press conference hadn't been part of E3 for a few years now.

Edit: oh they're not doing any conference at all.

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
E3 conferences are going to slowly come to an end and unfortunately E3 will also. The idea of doing conferences on a specific date and have all your lineup work towards that specific date at all costs is increasingly becoming meaningless.

I will miss it terribly though.

Oct 25, 2017
EA event wasn't the best obviously, but still another one down........

Only two left for me at this point is Ubisoft and MS. Nintendo will talk about Pokemon for 2 hours, so not really interested in them too much.

Gonna be a bad year for E3.

MAYBE Bethesda will be ok, but I can totally see them bouncing as well.

DGenerator

Oct 26, 2017
Toronto, ON, Canada
We're skipping the press conference this year and are replacing it with multiple live streams that will air during the first two days of the event, bringing you more of what you've told us you want - more gameplay and insights from the teams making the games.

You're still going to see their games showcased, folks.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
Why is this title misleading?

It's been 4 years since the last EA E3 Press Conference, they have EA Play at the same time since 2015.

SuikerBrood

Jan 21, 2018
Not the most interesting press conference of E3, but still a shame that another one bites the dust.

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
They haven't attended E3 for years, what's the news here? Did I just time traveled to 2016?

juventino13

Oct 27, 2017
Walmart
E3 is quickly becoming irrelevant to these gaming companies. I don't think E3 has much of a future when everyone wants to go and do their own thing

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
SuikerBrood

The title says NO E3 PRESS CONFERENCE.

EA last E3 PRESS CONFERENCE was 4 years ago.
EA Play =/= E3.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lmao no press conference from them this year? They finally learned how trash their conferences were.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
EA is usually the worst press conference of E3, but man, this E3 is going to feel a little lacking.

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What games will they even show? The sports titles and Respawn's Star Wars game, but what else?

foxuzamaki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
EA event wasn't the best obviously, but still another one down........

Only two left for me at this point is Ubisoft and MS. Nintendo will talk about Pokemon for 2 hours, so not really interested in them too much.

Gonna be a bad year for E3.

MAYBE Bethesda will be ok, but I can totally see them bouncing as well.
Wut

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
Well, it's E3 season now if dates and events are being revealed.
I would of thought EA wouldn't have a terrible press conference this year too with PvZ, Need for Speed, and the Jedi game

Dabi3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ah man I was hoping for a Star Wars blowout

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to miss the annual forty-five minutes of FIFA talk.

Thewonandonly

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Utah
EA events are garbage sure, but man it lowered the expectations to make the other conferences seem way better. Now we open with Microsoft the best one out of the bunch the last couple of years and then it's all downhill from there. I'm going to severely miss E3. Would always take a week off of work to enjoy the show... sad timeline were in where gamers Christmas is coming to an end.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Their EA Play conferences have been terribad. Not going to miss it. I kept watching hoping maybe it'd get good.. but no.. hell even their E3 conferences years ago were getting pretty bad.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
I unironically enjoyed EA's conferences for the shitposting and cringe. The fucking Command and Conquer mobile game reveal last year had me rolling on the floor.

Dimple

Jan 10, 2018
Makes sense considering how everybody only cares about Star Wars and that being shown off in April.