Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Price: $70

A galaxy-spanning adventure awaits in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™, a new third-person action-adventure title from Respawn Entertainment. This narratively-driven single player game puts you in the role of a Jedi Padawan who narrowly escaped the purge of Order 66 following the events of Star Wars™: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith™. On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.

Get the story behind the game with the Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order™ Deluxe Edition featuring a "Director's Cut" suite of behind-the-scenes features and content as well as additional unique cosmetic equipment for your adventure. Pre-order the Deluxe Edition to also receive all of the pre-order bonus content.

star-wars-jedi-deluxe-pre-order-bonus.jpg

Pre-order portal

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Holy goodness that is soon! It's going to be a wild ride. Super excited for Respawn and Stig!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed what I saw but gone are the times I spend 50-70 Euros for a single player game I can finish in a day. EA Access it is.

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
I take it that the game is on EA Premier as well?
Yes, would be weird if it wasn't
It would be strange, but notably at the moment the Origin Access Premier notice is missing from the game's page on Origin.

FIFA 20 and Madden 20 both explicitly mention "Included in Origin Access Premier" when you click on 'Get the game'. Star Wars doesn't as of yet.

I hope it is, because now I upgraded my GPU I was planning on subbing to Premier in a few months to play FIFA, Star Wars and the new NFS (also Tropico 6, which I was pleasantly surprised to see was included with Premier).

Flambe

Faster than Light
Oct 25, 2017
I never get more than the Standard Edition of games.

But fuck, cosmetic lightsabers

Edit: Nevermind they're in both packs aw yeah

Butterworth

Alt account
Banned
Feb 5, 2019
Gotta support good looking Single Player games from EA! This looks great imo, Day 1 buy.

Pokemon and this will be great to play 1 after the other

MegaXZero

One Winged Slayer
Jun 21, 2018
Jesus that will be a fun day with this and pokemon. Guess I'm taking a sick day lol.

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
Jesus this and Pokémon in one day. That's stacked for my tastes.

Also those collector's edition hilts... why do I have to be such a Star Wars fan? I'm very tempted just for those. Ugh.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
On a quest to rebuild the Jedi Order, you must pick up the pieces of your shattered past to complete your training, develop new powerful Force abilities, and master the art of the iconic lightsaber - all while staying one step ahead of the Empire and its deadly Inquisitors.
1gCkTyK.gif

This character is so dead.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
1gCkTyK.gif

This character is so dead.
Yeah, I don't love prequel stories like this when you know the grand strokes of what is or isn't going to happen.

It can still be good as long as they focus primarily on the main character's story (maybe his goal will change over the course of the game or something). I liked Force Unleashed 1's story even though it was a prequel (interquel?), but then again, it kept its scope pretty well contained away from the movies.
Your character in this game straight up having a goal you know doesn't happen is a little concerning, at least as of right now (like I said, I could manage to tell a good story even knowing he doesn't succeed).

Iceternal

Oct 28, 2017
You can have a ginger lightsaber ! ... only in DLC ... They could have given one to the MC from the get go instead of generic blue.