• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
*sees a pigeon*

"I have no quarrel with you!" Lmao

Also I think two of the people in the RE2 line are God of War devs that were on Huber Syndrome last year.

Oct 26, 2017
Can we cross post Huber's vid to the main board? Such good vibes, someone should share it.

Edit : actually I may make a thread tomorrow after Easy Update is up to include it as a bonus vid.

Last edited:

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how I'd react if I saw Huber on the show floor filming the syndrome. I hope I'd be chill and offer good comments but I'd probably freak out. Particularly in front of the camera.

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Huber on the e3 floor delivers once again.

- Gif request : Can I get a gif of the moment around the 2:40 mark. You know the one
- Lucy James appearance streak continues. Yea!
- I love how more and more people recognize Huber when he does these
- The secret backroom moment was gold
- Don is the best.

Hey I think I saw MHWilliams in Huber Syndrome!

Great episode.
You might be right!

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Only thing I'll say is that the focus was off a lot. But this is probably their first time using the FS5 as a field camera. Might've needed a little more tinkering.

Burt

Fight Sephiroth or end video games
Oct 28, 2017
Holy shit that grab and the look on that girl's face

Also, that camera looks really, really good

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Huber Syndrome and Easy Update were both amazing. Also, congrats to the winners of the Easy Update's Best Carpet of E3 2018 Award.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i love these e3 videos every year of huber just walking around, getting hyped, and hugging everyone

Oct 27, 2017
Both Huber Syndrome AND Easy Update were absolutely amazing. The Allies are really giving everything they got to produce amazing content. Thank you to all 9 Allies! :')

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Great Huber Syndrome and Easy Update this week. Always love the E3 shenanigans. Huber ambushing people with the microphone is very funny. And I love how Ian almost immediately destroyed their new, expensive camera.
Bethesda's carpet sickened me
Yeah, it was extremely messy, just like their games, amirite? ::runs away::

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Huber & I interrupted Easy Update. That was so fun. Shout out to Ian for being so cool about it.

madmisterf

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for asking again but I didn't get a reply last time. Is there a video where we get Jones' impressions on Sony's games (Spider-Man aside) since he wasn't on the reaction stream?

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for asking again but I didn't get a reply last time. Is there a video where we get Jones' impressions on Sony's games (Spider-Man aside) since he wasn't on the reaction stream?
He was with Keighley during the press conference so you could check gameslice on YouTube to see if he said something there. I hadn't checked but read on twitch chat he Gave the PC a B- (I'm sure mostly due to the insanity of the moving the crowd)

As for games no I don't think there was anywhere else that I know of

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Were you walking near Ian and Huber ambushed you both or did you two met before and went to Ian? I must know the method of Huber's madness.
I actually yelled out Huber's name & caught him off guard. He told me he had just wrapped up Huber Syndrome, but got me in Easy Update anyway. But if you want to know the method to his madness, before that, my girlfriend told me that she heard his voice before she saw him & he was ambushing anyone walking by. He really is like that & I love it.

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
Still can't believe there was a time (during the GT days) when I couldn't stand Huber.

Now I can't stop smiling while watching this video.

A true gem of a man.
Knowing Hubers genuine personality now makes his first appearance in the Final Bosman 100 times funnier.

I remember rewatching this a while ago and skipping straight to the bonus bit

I forgot Bosman was in costume so the "are you a bag of M&Ms" just seemed 100% crazy out of nowhere lol

That depth of field looks soooooooooo good. I wish they could have someone extra using it to do dedicated snap zooms on their faces for E3 lol

Oct 25, 2017
I actually yelled out Huber's name & caught him off guard. He told me he had just wrapped up Huber Syndrome, but got me in Easy Update anyway. But if you want to know the method to his madness, before that, my girlfriend told me that she heard his voice before she saw him & he was ambushing anyone walking by. He really is like that & I love it.
Hahahaha, awesome!

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit a buddy of mine I used to go to anime cons with popped up in Huber's video
First dude he talks to for the re2 line

Heid

Jan 7, 2018
Shout out to Blood and the people who suggested it, the new thumbnails for the E3 stuff look great.

I was thinking the old ones were missing something.

Status
Not open for further replies.