• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
Bit of a light month review-wise, especially if you're not a PC gamer, but some good articles.

Cover: Rise of the Tomb Raider

Reviews
Frostpunk (PC) - 8
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (PC) - 9
Forgotton Anne (PC) - 5
Battletech (PC) - 8
Cultist Simulator (PC) - 7
Swords of Ditto (PC) - 7
Far: Lone Sails (PC) - 7

Previews
The Crew 2
Spy Party
Radical Heights (Ironic timing of a print magazine)
The Sinking City
Bad North
Travis Strikes Again; No More Heroes

Articles

Trigger Happy - Steven Poole hands the controller to a new breed of digital creator.
Big Picture Mode - building Labo, flat-pack furniture and a family.
Hold To Reset - Alex Hutchinson considers the practicalities and pitfalls of a demo.

Features:

Dark Side - Shadow of the Tomb Raider shows us an imperfect Lara in her most revelatory adventure yet - 12 pages
Shared Space - The similarities are plentiful; why, then don't games and architecture work more closely together - 10 pages
An Audience With... - PUBG's creator, Brendan Greene.
The Making of... - Ode
Studio Profile - Larian Studios
Time Extend - Nier: Automata
The Long Game - Fortnite

Joeyro

Oct 28, 2017
I'm curious to see what they think about The Crew 2, i've been waiting for a good open world racer on the PS4 and it looks promising so far.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
What's the Far Lone Sails review like? Good to hear it got a 7.

Into The Breach, Battletech, Frostpunk. Strategy games been killing it recently.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
That is a lot of PC exclusives, with just 1 mediocre game. Good for you Edge, maybe I should renew my membership.

NeoRaider

Feb 7, 2018
Cover picture? Is it new art?

Edit:

DdjHuM4W4AAD1qF.jpg

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a disappointing cover. Although don't subscribers get variant covers? Hmm