• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shawn6661

Oct 27, 2017
edge3517nk1t.jpg

Features:

Bright Future: Destiny 2: Beyond Light
Going Dutch: Vlambeer look back at the history of the studio
Making of: Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun
Studio Profile: Creepy Jar
Time Extend: Super Mario Galaxy 2
The Long Game: Rocket League

Hype :

Little Nightmares 2
Hood : Outlaws & Legends
Animal Farm
Teardown
Lab Rat
Militsioner

Reviews:

Marvel's Avengers - 6
Crusader Kings III - 9
Paradise Killer - 8
Pendragon - 7
I Am Dead - 7
A Monster's Expedition (Through Puzzling Exhibitions) - 8
Moon - 7
Tell Me Why - 5
Star Renegades - 5

Thanks to the rllmuk forum.

Last edited:

Snarfington

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I am really, really interested to see how EDGE rates moon. I'm kinda thinking they will love it but just not sure.

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, is the new Destiny 2 expansion on the cover because it's genuinely "transforming the FPS for a new generation", or is it a slow month?

Also "the cheque that changes everything"? What? Is that referencing MS's Bethesda purchase?

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Hmm, is the new Destiny 2 expansion on the cover because it's genuinely "transforming the FPS for a new generation", or is it a slow month?

Also "the cheque that changes everything"? What? Is that referencing MS's Bethesda purchase?
You'd assume so but they'd have to be bloody quick off the mark to get that into the magazine!

purseowner

From the mirror universe
Oct 25, 2017
UK
That time again already? I still haven't got around to reading this month's issue.

Surprised at no 13 Sentinels. Maybe next month, hopefully?

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I´m surprised they went with Destiny for the cover story.

WhtR88t

May 14, 2018
Can't wait to check Destiny 2 out on the new consoles– if it looks anything like the PC version at max settings it's going to be phenomenal. Game looks amazing on PC.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Most eyes will probably be in the Avengers reviews but I'm more interested in what they have to say about literally every other game mentioned. Always keen to read their studio profiles too.

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
Considering the base PS4 version plays the same (albeit in 1080p) as the PS4 Pro version, they should easily be able to both hit 60fps and allow for an FoV slider on PS5/XSX. Anything less than that is a huge disappointment.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017

It's a bizarre generation in that they only have a handful of Next gen games to talk about before the consoles release. The Series X will be out by the time the next issue releases.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Expected Tell Me Why score after their 5/10 for LiS2

Nothing surprising this month really