• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
*take deep breaths*

Eidos doesn't have many IP's that they have worked on, the chances are higher now that they will make a new Deus Ex soon now that it's not up to Square Enix anymore.

Jan 4, 2018
The suffering continues

facepalm-really.gif

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
I'm not ready. I want to see what happens after THAT bombshell in Mankind Divided.
I never played Mankind Divided so this may not work. But I quite like it when games end in cliffhangers, and instead of following on the story, the next game picks up with a new protag and seeing the impact of that cliffhanger slowly unravel.

Basically exactly what happens in MGS2 between the tanker and plant mission.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
It's happening anyway now that Eidos is out of the god-killing clutches of SE.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I never played Mankind Divided so this may not work. But I quite like it when games end in cliffhangers, and instead of following on the story, the next game picks up with a new protag and seeing the impact of that cliffhanger slowly unravel.

Basically exactly what happens in MGS2 between the tanker and plant mission.
That wouldn't work for a followup to Mankind Divided's story, especially since

from what I remember, it already picked up from the end of Human Revolution with a different protagonist. Part of the reason for a sequel would be seeing "Adam" realize that he isn't the Adam from Human Revolution. A sequel to MD *has* to have the same protagonist as MD.

www.resetera.com

"Secret" Twist (Theory) of Deus Ex Mankind Divided That Most People Missed [Spoilers]

With all oaf this talk about Deus Ex series i am always surprised about one thing regarding Mankind Divided and that is one theory that we won't know for sure if it's true unless we get another game in franchise. And this theory would be huge twist in the story and amazing plot point if they...

Deleted member 81119

User-requested account closure
Banned
Sep 19, 2020
That wouldn't work for a followup to Mankind Divided's story, especially since

from what I remember, it already picked up from the end of Human Revolution with a different protagonist. Part of the reason for a sequel would be seeing "Adam" realize that he isn't the Adam from Human Revolution. A sequel to MD *has* to have the same protagonist as MD.

www.resetera.com

"Secret" Twist (Theory) of Deus Ex Mankind Divided That Most People Missed [Spoilers]

With all oaf this talk about Deus Ex series i am always surprised about one thing regarding Mankind Divided and that is one theory that we won't know for sure if it's true unless we get another game in franchise. And this theory would be huge twist in the story and amazing plot point if they...
Wooaahhh that's a gooood spoiler

Status
Not open for further replies.