OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Hmn I initially had the idea the Rune-Lens was similar to that of a Orbment from the Trails series but after unlocking a 2nd Rune slot that might be incorrect. It seems some characters can't use Magic and only Skill Runes.

I'm not sure if I like this change. I mean EVEN Viktor could be equipped with a Elemental Rune even though he was mainly a frontline melee tank.

Nov 15, 2017
My Switch code is up(don't judge) but the code gives an 9001-0055 error so I guess I have to wait until the game is actually on sale to redeem. Oh well lol

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the part where the story gets sidetracked, becomes about vampire slaying for a hot minute and it winds up being one of the best parts of the game.

Last edited:

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
So I redeemed my backer code on steam and seems like I can play it right now, do we know if it's safe to play or the bugs they mentioned have not been patched?

Mar 11, 2020
So I redeemed my backer code on steam and seems like I can play it right now, do we know if it's safe to play or the bugs they mentioned have not been patched?
Nobody 100% knows.

There was already a patch for progression but a post about not playing came out right after that patch which made people think there is another one, but i doubt it and it was probably just timing.

If u are scared wait until launch

fundogmo

Oct 25, 2017
Super excited for this. I feel like Unicorn Overlord ate some of this game's lunch, with the main mechanic of recruiting a billion teammates.

But really it just got me hyped for this. My only regret is that we can't play on a proposed Switch 2.

Oct 26, 2017
My code on PS5 (Europe) arrived by refreshing the Yetee site, and I could redeem and start the game. It's asking me to import the Rising data now, but I need to do some stuff before I start (otherwise it won't get done obviously).

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
I'll be very curious about performance, still debating between Switch , PS5 and PC version...

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
hi I'm posting to add this thread to my Watch list even though I guess I could just press the "watch thread" button but I'm already down here at the bottom of the page so. Will read all of your impressions later xoxo

Scott Lufkin

Dec 7, 2017
I'll be very curious about performance, still debating between Switch , PS5 and PC version...

From what I've seen/read the only reason you want to go Switch is for on the go play (which presumes you don't have a Steam Deck). Otherwise, I'd go with whatever console you prefer to play long form RPG's at. I prefer PC myself, but I'd skip Switch if the other two are an option.

Jisgsaw

Oct 27, 2017
From what I've seen/read the only reason you want to go Switch is for on the go play (which presumes you don't have a Steam Deck). Otherwise, I'd go with whatever console you prefer to play long form RPG's at. I prefer PC myself, but I'd skip Switch if the other two are an option.
That's what I feared.
Does anyone know it the PC version support 21:9 (without black bars to fill the space)?

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Wait so is the day one patch is out? I have this ready to fire up but, don't wanna do it just incase.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Cannot wait for this game. Will be downloading and playing Deluxe Early Access on my Steam Deck ASAP after I return home from my current Washington DC vacation.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
Yes my Kickstarter code is downloading my PS5 version ā¤ļø

I could swear that the game will also feature large scale strategic battles with armies? Did they ever show visuals for it?

TheJollyCorner

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Yes my Kickstarter code is downloading my PS5 version ā¤ļø

I could swear that the game will also feature large scale strategic battles with armies? Did they ever show visuals for it?

It does have large scale, strategical battles.
They lookā€¦ fine? I've only been in two and they've both felt scripted to an extent, but I'm enjoying them design-wise.

How to earn bonuses from Rising in Steam if you played the Beta

Gyoru

Oct 27, 2017
Someone kindly shared their 100% Rising save for importing
steamcommunity.com

Sharing my 100% Completion Rising Save Game Files ready to be loaded on Hundred Heroes [Rewards] :: Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes General Discussions

Hello, as the title suggests, I'm sharing my game save files for Eiyuden Chronicle: Rising. The main reason is because I know that many don't want to play a 2D isometric game but do want to have all the extra rewards for Hundred Heroes loading Rising save files, so I thought this "perfect game...

Save location: %USERPROFILE%\APPDATA\LocalLow\505 Games S_p_A\Eiyuden Chronicle Rising\[YOUR_STEAM_ID_NUMBER]

If you already have a Hundred Heroes save from the playtest or the early full release, you can grab your Steam ID from
%USERPROFILE%\APPDATA\LocalLow\505 Games S_p_A\EiyudenChronicle
It's the folder name entirely made of numbers

You can only import at the start of a new game and here's what you get
FA075CD1EEE780A8F732DB6D66269C24CE4F8DDF

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
So everyone playing? I don't think I will risk it and I'll wait for the day 1 patch.

I haven't had time this week so as of now I might as well wait for the early launch days.

Wait so is the day one patch is out? I have this ready to fire up but, don't wanna do it just incase.

No. A patch was released earlier this week, but according to jschreier there's still a Character Recruitment bug that will be patched either Day 1 or, I'm assuming, during the 72 hour Early Access, which is what they stated in backer emails. That Early Access is either tomorrow or Saturday, I'm just kinda watching and waiting for someone to mention when it drops here.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't had time this week so as of now I might as well wait for the early launch days.

No. A patch was released earlier this week, but according to jschreier there's still a Character Recruitment bug that will be patched either Day 1 or, I'm assuming, during the 72 hour Early Access, which is what they stated in backer emails. That Early Access is either tomorrow or Saturday, I'm just kinda watching and waiting for someone to mention when it drops here.
Ok thanks for the clarification šŸ‘

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
It does have large scale, strategical battles.
They lookā€¦ fine? I've only been in two and they've both felt scripted to an extent, but I'm enjoying them design-wise.
Oh nice. Thanks for confirming. First 10 min impression:
- hmm not sure if I would have needed the voice acting at all as I am reading faster as they are speaking
- battles: ohhh so that how the Suikoden battles were 20 years ago

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
At least on Steam Deck, the 30 FPS setting does nothing, and setting it to 30 FPS manually seems to slow down the game (or cause some strange issues like the camera is stuttering). So not a great start, and the game draws a ton of power at 60 FPS.

Otherwise, it seems pretty much the same as it did during the playtest.

CrazyIvan

Oct 26, 2017
Vermont
I redeemed my PS5 code and started playing a bit this afternoon. Just a couple hours to see how it plays and get a feel for it. It is, simply put, marvelous. The Suikoden vibes are super strong, to the point that I would absolutely consider this Suikoden 6 in all but name just form the time I put in. I'm going to hold off playing much more until the patch drops, just in case the patch needs you to restart to avoid glitches. But I am 100% enamored already and can't wait to play more.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Just got my code. I think I'll wait for the patch. Unbelievable that I'm downloading a new Suikoden. What a time.

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Seems to be 30fps on switch to my untrained eye.

I only played about 10 minutes though. I just can't believe i can actually play this game now. Incredible.

Looks nice on the switch OLED.

IzzyRX