Status
Not open for further replies.

aLoneWalker

Attempted to create multiple alt accounts
Banned
Jul 16, 2019
Seems Bandai is trying to keep Elden Ring's presence at Gamescom a secret until then. Major publication Igromania doubling down, and saying the first "Elden Ring demo" will be at Gamescom!

https://m.igromania.ru/news/85300/V...ecialnyy_razdel_posvyaschyonnyy_vystavke.html
Lm93KRM.gif

Slim

Banned
Sep 24, 2018
So... will we get another female servant of some sort we need to speak with in order to lvl up? I hope not, as it's a huge waste of time.

hideousarmor

May 9, 2019
Guys its just 3 more days, just wait, let it be a surprise. We already got the grrm leak and that wae half the fun of the e3 trailer
If it is there then great, if it isnt im sure it'll be a great show regardless

amprainy

May 31, 2019
EDIT: Sorry, didn't mean to misinform. This was a tweet from Geoff about a year ago:

Will be looking forward to Gamescom Geoff!

Last edited:

Huxley

Feb 20, 2019
Anyone else going dark on media for this one (besides the e3 teaser)?

Its exciting going into a game of this pedigree having never seen any in-game footage...

NediarPT88

Oct 29, 2017

Its exciting going into a game of this pedigree having never seen any in-game footage...

Nah I want to see how the game plays at least, but I won't watch any launch trailers or stuff like that, I learned the lesson with Dark Souls 3.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Me. It's From, they haven't dissappointed me a single time this gen, they're the only devs I'd trust enough to go fully blind on.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017

Igniz12

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell does that mean?! LOL because "so true" or LOL because "these insight-less plebs". Spill it.

Just leaving it here.

From https://www.reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/cqvodv/elden_ring_possible_leak_from_4chan_obviously/

nh3DH0g.jpg

nzuOZCf.jpg

KAAihZU.jpg

I honestly won't believe at this, a lot of 4chan stuff has been debunked in the past... but still, here it is.
This is literally the same leak from before even the E3 reveal. Maybe if someone posts it again a 3rd time next month it might finally come true!

7thFloor

Oct 27, 2017
U.S.
Status
Not open for further replies.