• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
www.greenmangaming.com

Elden Ring | PC - Steam | Game Keys

Pick up your Elden Ring PC copy from Green Man Gaming today and remember to sign in for our best price.

Appears that an XP account is not necessary for this deal. And reminder, they don't charge tax either and the keys come directly from the publisher!

Oct 25, 2017
I wish I knew right now whether the current gen versions will be equal to the PC version maxed or whether they'll make cuts to quality to hit native 4K or something dumb like that.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
It is technically gray market. They do not get the keys directly from the publisher, it is unknown where they get their keys from

They generally will buy bulk of a game at the cheapest price possible, either by using VPN to get to different regions or other means. They are not known for doing anything shady or stealing credit cards (G2A allowed this shit).

Negatorous

Jul 14, 2018
I just pre-ordered from CDKEYS, I've never ever had a problem with them over the years. 41.69 after tax..

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Shout out once again to PC's and Steam for open storefronts giving us the opportunity to play the game on day 1 at a great discount.

edit: bought.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mocha Joe

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
They generally will buy bulk of a game at the cheapest price possible, either by using VPN to get to different regions or other means. They are not known for doing anything shady or stealing credit cards (G2A allowed this shit).
They are grey market since they source their codes from stores and not the dev directly. But that's fine they're not black market/stolen ccs like user shops on g2a
So they essentially do what valve banned on their own store a couple months ago lol?

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
So am I the only one having a problem with the link? It immediately turns into

iq7DzwA.png

rude

Oct 25, 2017
bought on cdkeys. price is just too good. hopefully the code comes on time.

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you so much for the heads up. This game for 35€ is crazy!!!

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
So they essentially do what valve banned on their own store a couple months ago lol?

Even if Steam banned it, what makes this a bad thing outside of Steam? They acquire their keys legit, even if it's not directly from the publisher.

And if you notice, a lot of people are pre-ordering on CDKeys already.

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
Because they are taking advantage of countries with a weaker currency?

So? If you have the means to do it and get the purchases done, I'm not sure what the harm is here. The devs and publishers will still make their money and most sales don't go through CDKeys but go through direct means, such as Steam, Epic, etc.

I've even done my own work before to get a super cheap price. I remember buying Far Cry 4 or something for stupid cheap through India Origin because of the cheaper version. I should be banned then...

EDIT: Sorry, not FC4, but something with Origin where I got it super cheap.