kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Alright, before i start new game plus as a INT caster I want to prep for it. What weapons should i upgrade, what spells should i be grabbing, and what else should i be doing before starting new game plus?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I know everyones excited but i can't seem to pick up an item in Elphael? Its behind a stonesword key room on the lower floor if that reminds anyone..

At the end of that long stretch with all the Royal Revenants?

It's Marika's Scarseal, the magic-stat version of Radagon's Scarseal.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Two questions about great runes:

Despite what the information tab shows about Godrick's great rune, it doesn't actually increase all character attributes without the use of a golden arc, does it?

Are the increase in attributes post golden arc permanent or temporary?

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Has the patch busted lock on? I keep locking on to enemies further away (like a lot further) instead of right in front of me.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Two questions about great runes:

Despite what the information tab shows about Godrick's great rune, it doesn't actually increase all character attributes without the use of a golden arc, does it?

Are the increase in attributes post golden arc permanent or temporary?

The stat buff lasts until you die. The great runes function very much like Humanity in Souls games.

The rune arcs also drop off the very same enemy that dropped Humanity in Souls (___Rats___)

Oct 29, 2017
I'm shook! SHOOK!!!

Also, standing ovation for this player

www.youtube.com

ELDEN RING | Malenia, Blade of Miquella Solo, Level 1, No Bleed/Frost, No Ash Kill

Many hours of practice to pull this off, very happy to get this kill! Enjoy it, and hopefully it helps if you're still having trouble with her. (i wouldn't r...
Bruh, three parries to crit 👀

And I guess I really gotta cave and use a shield for that first bit of the flurry I guess lol

Zocano

Oct 26, 2017
And I guess I really gotta cave and use a shield for that first bit of the flurry I guess lol

After many attempts, it just makes being "ready" and safe extremely consistent. Unless you crutch on the bloodhound dash, there's no real other consistent and safe way to survive if she decides to start up the flurry right in your face.

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden

Hahaha, amazing! 😂

don't worry, you haven't even begun to experience the unfairness in the second half of the game

Haha okay, seems like I have lots to look forward to 🤠

The uchigatana is a weapon that can take you all the way to the end.
Yeah, it seems pretty amazing! So I'll probably try some other stuff to self-nerf but keep it around in case 😅

Ogawa-san

Nov 1, 2017

silva1991

Oct 26, 2017
Does going getting touched by the 3 finger hand(for frenzy ending lock me out from doing other endings? because I'm not seeing Ranni's sign.

Astro Cat

Mar 29, 2019
I know Mimic was nerfed but it's still pretty great. I get the complaints about it's wonky A.I. but it's no worse then my other summons.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
completely forgot there's a
catacomb before you get to the secret snow area, with the stupid ass invisible path inside that I completely missed on my first character (until I read about it because theres some item I needed there).
Time to check the youtube guide again lol

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Also Radhan's armor is the heaviest I've got now, and the poise is way higher than anything else I own.

Need to pump up my equip load I bit more so I can wear it with a greatsword and shield and still med roll.

Oct 29, 2017
After many attempts, it just makes being "ready" and safe extremely consistent. Unless you crutch on the bloodhound dash, there's no real other consistent and safe way to survive if she decides to start up the flurry right in your face.
I stopped my attempts earlier today but next time I'm gonna try it with the step and shield to see how it goes for me

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
It's just crazy how I keep finding bosses

The wiki has a list of all the bosses, it's insane how many boss fights are in this game.

It's also why there is boss bloat with lot of reused enemies, they kinda went overboard with the amount of boss encounters you have. The game has just as many unique bosses as other FROM games really, it's just also a bit padded with a ton of side bosses all over the world.

Trigger