Darkstorne

Oct 26, 2017
England
God I hate this timeline. The Elder Scrolls Online's composers have been kicking ass for ten years straight and we're still going to get Inon Zur for TESVI.

Also this mod would be nice if we could extend the soundtrack without replacing the original. I'm liking what I'm hearing but I don't want to completely replace it.
That's true, Brad Derrick has been creating some consistently amazing music for ESO. I'd love him to get a shot at TES6.

Inon Zur will deliver a banger of a main theme, and then a largely forgettable everything else =/

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
God I hate this timeline. The Elder Scrolls Online's composers have been kicking ass for ten years straight and we're still going to get Inon Zur for TESVI.

Also this mod would be nice if we could extend the soundtrack without replacing the original. I'm liking what I'm hearing but I don't want to completely replace it.
To be fair, Inon Zur hasn't yet been confirmed, though it's likely. I wouldn't mind seeing Brad Derrick take a crack at TES VI myself

Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
Not bad at all, but if there is any soundtrack that does not need replacing, it's Skyrim as it's basically perfect for the setting/atmosphere. The Skyrim OST along with FF14 are my favorite OST's in all gaming or any other media.

Completely understand why people would want to change it because of other reasons though.

Risev

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Starfield's and Fallout 4 OST's are almost interchangeable. However, I LOVE Dragon Age Origin's OST so I'm mixed on whether Inon would work well with the Elder Scrolls or not.

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, that's nice. This mod is the first one in a long time making me wanna get the special edition and play Skyrim again.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
Super cool, I've been rolling this on YouTube at work this week and it's great.

Dogstar

Oct 29, 2017
Is is possible to mod music on console. I know Sony is more restrictive than MS with mods in TES.

Listening more, there is some good, great even, stuff in this alt soundtrack, but it's also a bit of a mess in places, with some very noisy samples, and bits that feel a little chucked together, but I would still love to give it a try if it ever came to Xbox.