• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
I don't get it. Woman wears a designer-crafted top from a renowned stylist and this is news?

Admittedly it does wear well on her, but I expected like something homebrew given title?

bushmonkey

Oct 29, 2017
I don't know. I see someone giving a lot of fucks to get noticed... But yes she does rock it.

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it. Woman wears a designer-crafted top from a renowned stylist and this is news?

Admittedly it does wear well on her, but I expected like something homebrew given title?

I mean I dunno I think it takes a certain level of self confidence to wear a chain link for a top

Also news... we have 18 threads about poop I think we can have one silly thread about a fun top

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Alice wore it better.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
People always wear weird stuff to fashion awards. I'm not sure where the 'zero fucks' part comes into it?

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Thread Whining
Why is this news?
Why was a thread made about it?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
You know whoever ran that event probably set the air thermostat pretty low just to mess with everyone

Arex

Oct 27, 2017
Indonesia
Why is there so many thread whining? Just don't reply if you don't like the thread lol.

That's some unique fashion alright though, it's like the designer just take a chain and scaled it up haha

OP
OP
excelsiorlef

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Why is there so many thread whining? Just don't reply if you don't like the thread lol.

That's some unique fashion alright though, it's like the designer just take a chain and scaled it up haha
But like also perfectly sculpted it for perfect coverage, it feels like art and fashion meets math and geometry

And also like describe this to someone and they'd be like that sounds fucking gaudy, but when I see it I think Elle Fanning works it so good

Like this shouldn't work, but I fucking love it

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
You know it's ok to have silly or positive threads. Not every thread is news. We don't need miserable threads all the time. Why so serious when something might not cater to your interests?

Ex Lion Tamer

Oct 25, 2017
People here really love to hate on fashion but it's a great art form that allows for a lot of fun experimentation. How drab the world would be visually if everyone just wore sweatshirts and khaki pants etc.

ProtomanNeo

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry OP if it was Lil Nas X wearing it people would be tripping over themselves to praise it. I think it looks pretty cool though.

Jmille99

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think its ugly as sin, but more power to her for feeling confident enough to wear a giant Zales necklace as a top.

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Was expecting chain link shirt and thought yea thats no fucks given. Rocking into a show in medieval gear is pretty unfashionable.

What she's wearing just looks like fashion to me and I can only think an assortment of stylists and management chose it for her and drew charts advising of press reactions and positive/negative lists. Not something that grips me really.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Pretty sure many fucks were given. Lots of consultation with the designer, fittings, back and forth with publicist, etc. These things are highly calculated.