• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
Does this work with or without the unbreakable windows?

1183883122.jpg.jpg

Schwarzbier

Nov 14, 2017
New Jersey
Saying something like this will just make people take stupider risks. Every time there is a major storm, we already see video of people trying to cross some flooded intersection, and getting swept away...

But now their car can act as a "boat" too.

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
Is "Boat" gonna be one of those things that ends up in desperate need of renaming for peoples safety like "Tesla Autopilot"? 💀

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A decent sized hunk of driftwood is also waterproof enough to serve briefly as a boat and that doesn't cost tens of thousands of dollars

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
This mf is a walking case study in "you know what, actually maybe we should have some limits on speech, I guess."

NoneLikeAlex

Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting more and more convinced the more he talks, that the Cybertruck will never widely ship.

Whenever they get around to shipping them to anyone at all (years from now -- they push out every released date by another year constantly) I think they make something like 100 of them a year for a few years and discontinue it.

If it ever ships.

Oct 25, 2017
I want him to be sued and face some kind of grave consequence for his recklessly cavalier stupidity so unbelievably badly I can't even adequately express it.

Oct 30, 2017
Does this work with or without the unbreakable windows?

1183883122.jpg.jpg

Is it me or the idea of a consumer vehicle with unbreakable windows a really stupid and dangerous idea?

Aren't car windows by designed to be easily shattered so it may help you escape from the vehicle during a potential situation where you may be trapped otherwise?

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Imagining my company's CEO out there promoting features that aren't features lol "For fuck's sake, what do we need to make it do now?"

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
Imagining my company's CEO out there promoting features that aren't features lol "For fuck's sake, what do we need to make it do now?"

if you worked for him you'd either (A) be one of those weird sycophants who thinks you're saving the planet and will then tweet "thank you mr musk" after you get laid off or (B) be a normal person who has worked there long enough to know you never actually have to deliver anything at all so it doesn't matter what he says

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
So basically if you ever drive into a body of water you'll drown faster.

AniHawk

No Fear, Only Math
Oct 25, 2017
Is it me or the idea of a consumer vehicle with unbreakable windows a really stupid and dangerous idea?

Aren't car windows by designed to be easily shattered so it may help you escape from the vehicle during a potential situation where you may be trapped otherwise?

the beauty of the cybertruck is that it triples as a coffin