HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Damn, so Musk has already crossed the sanity line... that was unexpected. I mean, I didn't expect it to happen this quick.

EdibleKnife

Oct 29, 2017
Looks like Elon's getting into QAnon stuff now:
ryjynuwp7sw41.png
Something that's continually disturbed me about these people is how they have flimsy or no explanations as to why their hero Trump in his last 4 years as commander in chief hasn't actually stopped these supposed conspiracies. He is literally in the upper echelons of society and yet doesn't address, expose or prevent these atrocities but they see him as a hero? "Oh he's sending secret messages to us tho!" That's well and good but maybe instead acting like The Riddler he would be better off taking decisive action.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Something that's continually disturbed me about these people is how they have flimsy or no explanations as to why their hero Trump in his last 4 years as commander in chief hasn't actually stopped these supposed conspiracies. He is literally in the upper echelons of society and yet doesn't address, expose or prevent these atrocities but they see him as a hero? "Oh he's sending secret messages to us tho!" That's well and good but maybe instead acting like The Riddler he would be better off taking decisive action.
They say he HAS. Just in secret. Like Hillary and Obama are in Guantamano and any public appearances are body doubles.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
When

To these folks Democrats and the left are somehow both part of the most effective wide reaching shadow conspiracy in the history of mankind with unimaginble power and influence of every facet of life and society yet they're also inept buffoons who couldn't do anything right even if it was handed to them on a silver platter. What I'm saying is they're crazy and full of shit.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Elon's getting into QAnon stuff now:
ryjynuwp7sw41.png
It's possible he's just being a fucking idiot again, like when he signal-boosted the sex cult NXIUM's propaganda newspaper because he didnt check to see if it was a real news source.

In terms of effect? The danger is just as great, and honestly he does seem like the QANON type

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Elon is just positioning himself to take over JFK Jr's spot as the one leading the charge to take down the deep state... or whoever Qanon is crazed about now.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
God why did I read the Twitter comments?

I know a guy who used to be a normal dude and now all he does is post Qanon stuff on his IG. He's trash now.