How long will Linda Yaccarino last as the new CEO of Twitter/𝕏?

• She will not make it to her desk

Votes: 175 13.2%
  • She will be out within a month

Votes: 100 7.6%
  • She will be out before 9/11

Votes: 201 15.2%
  • She will not last to "𝕏"-mess - you get it right? 🤣

Votes: 342 25.9%
  • She will be there for less than a year

Votes: 306 23.1%
  • She will be there till the end of: The Dark World

Votes: 199 15.0%

• Total voters

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
How, exactly? I've found an option in account settings, what's the other one?

Let me change language to English

The first one is to change the setting to display fewer AI generated work in the setting, under your profile picture.
Which will show fewer in the top page.

Do a random search and in the search result page, upper right side, go to search option
The second is in the search option, go to advance search option and add in tag to ignore
The one I use are these

NovelAI, AI, StableDiffusion, 画像生成AI, 画像作成AI, お絵描きAI, AIお絵描, NovelAIDiffusion, AI絵師 , midjourney

Prelude

Oct 25, 2017
Let me change language to English

The first one is to change the setting to display fewer AI generated work in the setting, under your profile picture.
Which will show fewer in the top page.

Do a random search and in the search result page, upper right side, go to search option
The second is in the search option, go to advance search option and add in tag to ignore
The one I use are these

NovelAI, AI, StableDiffusion, 画像生成AI, 画像作成AI, お絵描きAI, AIお絵描, NovelAIDiffusion, AI絵師 , midjourney
But don't you have to do that for every search?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Musk reads like a guy who stands in front of a mirror and practices saying "I pardon you."

RetroRunner

Dec 6, 2020

View: https://twitter.com/realGeorgeHotz/status/1595677280449089536
ah yes the sjws and not because of consolidation or a million other sane reasons

Resetera, Apple Watch, Anova Sous Vide, Anova Precision Oven, Steam Deck, Apple Tags, Twinkly christmas tree lights, gyro in controllers, Wireless charging, Dashcams, Zigbee/Zwave, HomeAssistant, Hue Bulbs, Python 3 being usable, TI-Nspire CX CAS, I could keep going but this dipshit is full of it.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

Twitter Loses Entire Brussels Office With Regulators Looming

• Brussels office was key hub for Twitter to talk to regulators

The Brussels office was a key hub for Twitter to engage with a deluge of European regulation, much of which has only recently come into force. The social media platform has long battled a perception it has failed to manage hate-speech and disinformation.
Speaking after sitting down with Twitter staff in Dublin, the EU's justice commissioner Didier Reynders said Thursday that the firm must comply with the bloc's strict data rules. He said they had made solid commitments to keep users' data safe and stressed that the team in Dublin would be in charge.
Ireland's data watchdog also held a meeting with representatives from Twitter last week after the company's data protection officer left the company. Twitter has an acting officer and told the data protection watchdog it would comply with the EU's data rules. Ireland's Data Protection Commission said it would "closely" monitor the situation.
Compliance will be complex and costly. Next summer, Twitter and all large online platforms will have to add ways for users to flag illegal content and have enough staff to moderate content across the EU. The company will also have to submit a risk assessment showing how they are decreasing legal but harmful content including misinformation and harassment. The commission could force the company to change its algorithm or even raid Twitter's offices to ensure they are following the new rules.

www.bloomberg.com

Twitter Loses Entire Brussels Office With Regulators Looming

Twitter Inc. has lost its last remaining employees in the regulatory hub of Brussels, at a time when it faces increasing scrutiny from lawmakers.

But don't you have to do that for every search?
Not for me?
When I add it in, it's in my tag, so if I do new search, there's no more tag adding, and no more AI art.

julian

Oct 27, 2017
Resetera, Apple Watch, Anova Sous Vide, Anova Precision Oven, Steam Deck, Apple Tags, Twinkly christmas tree lights, gyro in controllers, Wireless charging, Dashcams, Zigbee/Zwave, HomeAssistant, Hue Bulbs, Python 3 being usable, TI-Nspire CX CAS, I could keep going but this dipshit is full of it.
We are on a gaming forum. We could just list the dozens of consoles, handhelds and VR headsets released. Or maybe some web tech like React, Angular, Vue, etc. if he's not aware of any of those then I'm definitely excited to see how he improves Twitter.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
boats were invented in 2008. we literally did not have shipping until then. you had to walk across the sea floor

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth

Elon Musk just decided to bring the worst people on the internet back to Twitter

Twitter CEO Elon Musk has decided to offer "general amnesty" to suspended accounts starting next week — a gentler way of saying that he's decided to welcome back some of the site's worst and most toxic people. It's the second major moderation decision he's made since taking over after unbanning former President Donald Trump; both decisions were made after Musk ran an informal poll from his personal Twitter account.
The poll was a blowout, with 72.4% of respondents voting "yes" toward unbanning accounts, from a pool of slightly more than 3 million votes. It's difficult to know who voted, but it's worth remembering that Musk spent a long time trying to get out of buying Twitter based on claims that the service was filled with bots and inauthentic accounts.
Nonetheless, a blanket restoration of most suspended accounts will likely have immense and widespread unintended consequences — particularly in regions where Twitter's moderation and compliance capacities have been eviscerated by the company's new leader.

www.theverge.com

Elon Musk just decided to bring the worst people on the internet back to Twitter

It’s the second major moderation decision he’s made since taking over after unbanning former President Donald Trump.

Comet

Oct 27, 2017

ah yes the sjws and not because of consolidation or a million other sane reasons

As a PM I am personally offended (not really). Engineers that think this way are also the last ones who will ever 1) get on sales calls and close deals, 2) interview users and prospects, 3) do heavy duty competitive market analysis, 4) do any kind of ROI analysis, and on and on and on. I have met many engineers who have done this work and are grateful that PMs/"MBAs" exist.

Also what's with equating these software roles with SJWs?

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Fuck's sake.

This fucking asshole can't go one god damn day without stirring up shit and accelerating Twitter's demise.

mugwhump

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Going forward, to build a breakthrough Twitter 2.0 and succeed in an increasingly competitive world, advertisers will need to be extremely hardcore.

plagiarize

It's not a loop. It's a spiral.
Oct 25, 2017
Cape Cod, MA

mentok15

Dec 20, 2017
Australia

Even the whole "SJW" was a 2010+ thing

The Resurrection of Milo Yiannopoulos by the Moron Elon Musk
In some way this would be amusing if he did reinstate Milo given a lot of the right are trying to play Musk as combating child abuse on Twitter. unban a guy pro pedophilia

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
I don't get what you're doing, then.

Sorry~ figure it out, it's something call mute setting
www.pixiv.net

イラストコミュニケーションサービス [pixiv]

pixiv(ピクシブ)は、作品の投稿・閲覧が楽しめる「イラストコミュニケーションサービス」です。幅広いジャンルの作品が投稿され、ユーザー発の企画やメーカー公認のコンテストが開催されています。

4yddfEA.jpg

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't he have things to do like beg more on the internet so he can get himself an intern to do his work for him?
The guy wanted to invent his self-driving car system and now has an internship at Twitter, which wants access to the biggest profitable resource with fossils, collecting data and serving targeted ads. Both are tech from the 2010's and we didn't even even mentions AI yet.