• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AndrewDTF

Nov 25, 2019
This game will be lost among autumn AAA releases and next-gen consoles, so I assume they can delay it again

Last edited:

mclem

Oct 25, 2017
I have to admit, the trailer for this at E3 really intrigued me, I do hope we get more information before too long.

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
This game will be lost among autumn AAA releases and next-gen consoles, so I assume they could delay it again

Its primarily a PC centric game so I think it will either be very big or small based on its own merits as opposed to what is released around it. Obviously if something ridiculous comes out at the same time such as GTA 6 then fair enough.

Oct 25, 2017
I've been keeping an eye on this one since announcement. Not planning to adopt the new consoles at launch, so while I'm sure the autumn schedule will wind up crowded with upcoming announcements anyway like it always does, this may in fact work out better for my chances to play the game.

I'm squarely in the target for this game's concept, genre, and aesthetics, though I get the sense that this target is not well represented in the demographics of this board. As others said above, I don't think the overlap with audiences for other delayed titles or early hardware adoption will matter that significantly, next to the pressures of overcrowding that already exist in this segment of the market. The main things clearing the room in the strategy/management world will be Factorio and Paradox's own CK3, and I'm frankly more interested in an Empire of Sin delayed for polish and completion than in a launch-state vanilla CK3.