• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
tooyPER.jpg

Not loading for some reason now

Is this China? Any trump supporters here wanna comment on this?

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Strikes me as a pretty big fuckup when the campaign organizers aren't smart enough to ensure that any front-facing shot of trump doesn't have full seats behind him.

Like, that's a fire-able oversight. That's basic. Even if the venues aren't full, there should never be an empty seat behind Donald unless someone had a fucking emergency.

May 21, 2018
Today an apparent alt-righter on a game-related reddit said that Los Angeles really needs to get shelled. I joked that he's just jelly that my city's better than his and he replied with, Enjoy your typhus.

..... and I didn't really know how to feel about that. It's like soy boy, which is supposed to be some damning insult among the alt-right but to the rest of us just sounds quaint at best, but usually comical at how weird it is.

Now I come here and read this thread about empty seats at Trump rallies, about their need to hire actors to fill those seats, and to not show any sign of resistance. And this is the first time that I thought the whole alt-right movement is just sad. Like if they weren't so dangerous I'd feel like they were such pitiful, awkward people who clearly need some kind of help or healthy interaction.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
This will get under his skin. He's been doing this at least since he announced that he was running in that mall all the way back in 2015.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Today an apparent alt-righter on a game-related reddit said that Los Angeles really needs to get shelled. I joked that he's just jelly that my city's better than his and he replied with, Enjoy your typhus.

..... and I didn't really know how to feel about that. It's like soy boy, which is supposed to be some damning insult among the alt-right but to the rest of us just sounds quaint at best, but usually comical at how weird it is.

Now I come here and read this thread about empty seats at Trump rallies, about their need to hire actors to fill those seats, and to not show any sign of resistance. And this is the first time that I thought the whole alt-right movement is just sad. Like if they weren't so dangerous I'd feel like they were such pitiful, awkward people who clearly need some kind of help or healthy interaction.

Dude. Los angeles has a typhoid outbreak. Even in city hall. The homeless are getting blammed for it. But its spread By fleas. Cop got it too. I blame the govt for not housing people in third world conditions. Of course vermin will be attracted to feces/food/etc on the streets that is just sprayed away with some water into a broken gutter.

Hes a racist. Whoever that was. But yeah thats hardly an insult.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Once again Donald's behaviour is driven by whatever content upsets him in his social media feed, which he spends all day consuming.

Tony Posnanski @tonyposnanski

Four tweets by the most powerful man in America crying about a tag I made called #EmptySeatMAGATour exposing the empty seats at his rallies.

And yes I'm proud. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1162843990061961216 …

5:55 PM - Aug 17, 2019

Philip Rucker @PhilipRucker

Two days after Manchester rally, Trump is lighting up Twitter with affirmations of his crowd size.

6:04 PM - Aug 17, 2019

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Trump still seems to be quite upset about the pictures that show a few empty seats at his rally in New Hampshire.

6:25 PM - Aug 17, 2019

Did anyone watch it? Can anyone confirm the veracity of this article?

It's The Guardian, but I just cant believe the contents. Even for trump.
Opinion piece that is satire. Some parts of the speech "transcript" are too coherent.

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
Once again Donald's behaviour is driven by whatever content upsets him in his social media feed, which he spends all day consuming.

Tony Posnanski @tonyposnanski

Four tweets by the most powerful man in America crying about a tag I made called #EmptySeatMAGATour exposing the empty seats at his rallies.

And yes I'm proud. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1162843990061961216 …

5:55 PM - Aug 17, 2019

Philip Rucker @PhilipRucker

Two days after Manchester rally, Trump is lighting up Twitter with affirmations of his crowd size.

6:04 PM - Aug 17, 2019

Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1

Trump still seems to be quite upset about the pictures that show a few empty seats at his rally in New Hampshire.

6:25 PM - Aug 17, 2019

Opinion piece that is satire. Some parts of the speech "transcript" are too coherent.

Crowd sizes are really his great weakness. It's the thing that he always brags about all the time (he even did this when he went to see victims of the El Paso shooting). Anything showing that his crowds aren't that big gets under his skin in a huge way.