• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
This one came to mind while watching but it's probably not a prominent enough scene for others to think it's funny.

Last edited:

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Saw this on reddit, made me chuckle: Must have been hard for Strange to know this was the only way

vrh6nb33x2v21.jpg

EDIT 1: just realised Strange probably only saw himself snapped and then immediately come back to life, go through the portal into the battle, etc, but still...

EDIT 2: oh crap this Avatar shade is funny too, but I can't embed it.

Deleted member 30544

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I believe a good one will be to put a bad guy who won in another movie (like John Doe from Seven for example) and photoshop him with a farmer outfit LMAO. I don't know squat about photoshop so.....

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
tenor.gif

Peggy when Steve says he fought an alien army and defeated a god then traveled back in time because he couldn't get over that one kiss she gave him.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
365597.jpg

Thanos refusing to remove the Gauntlet even when all the stones are destroyed

Vctor182

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Saw this on reddit, made me chuckle: Must have been hard for Strange to know this was the only way

vrh6nb33x2v21.jpg

EDIT 1: just realised Strange probably only saw himself snapped and then immediately come back to life, go through the portal into the battle, etc, but still...

Everything depended on that rat.

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

vrh6nb33x2v21.jpg

he would know about the stuff after the fact since he was unsnapped and told the story sometimes later