• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
EfTyzT8UYAUGF0u

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/free-games

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
For some reason, they aren't putting up the episodes of that 3 out of 10 game on there. The second episode of that is also free this week. But maybe it's like a free forever type of thing or something, because the first episode is also still free.

SpotAnime

Dec 11, 2017
Don't sleep on the Alto collection - a zen-like experience with beautiful music and calming visuals, and a fun runner-type challenge. I played the crap out of these games on my phone.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Remnant's a very good co-op game. Excited for the DLC.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I hadn't noticed this before, but looking at my library on EGS, I'm just now realizing it's all in alphabetical order exact for like the first two rows. My four installed games are up top, which makes sense, but then it goes Aztez, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Carcassane, The Bridge, Horace, observer, and then it starts with normal alphabetical starting with numbers with 20XX being the first one. Is that normal? Why is it like that?

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
So far I've redeemed over 100 free games on EGS.

I almost bought Remnant in the last Steam sale. Glad I decided to hold off.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just now realizing it's all in alphabetical order exact for like the first two rows. My four installed games are up top, which makes sense, but then it goes Aztez, Kingdom Come Deliverance, Carcassane, The Bridge, Horace, observer, and then it starts with normal alphabetical starting with numbers with 20XX being

is it sorting by recent instead of alphabetical?

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Kau2Nyp.png

This is the top (you can see my installed games are at the very top). And then the six I mentioned out of order.

ZhDIovs.png

Everything after is in normal order.

mine does the same thing if it's sorted by recent. installed games, then my games i had installed, then alphabetical afterwards.

Mm2FgKn.png

but if i switch to alphabetical it's fine

7p8UhnC.png