• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you?

• Yes.

• No. They are neatly organized in drawers.

• No. They are in thrown in drawers like garbage, unorganized and messy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Because I do. My closet is organized from left to right as follows:

plain v-necks > t-shirts (video game > comic > sports) > long sleeve t-shirts > Henley shirts > dress shirts

This is an important discussion to have.

And don't lie. I'll know.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Of course, where else would I put them?
images_2Farticle_2F2016_2F01_2F29_2Fclothes.gif

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Nope, folded up and put in a drawer. Barely have space for all my shirts and trousers in my wardrobe.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
No. I've heard from countless of my friends who are diehard fashion nuts that you shouldn't unless you absolutely have to. The hangers will stretch tf out of your shirts. Jackets and sweaters and whatnot are fine, but shirts need to be folded and put in a dresser.

Number45

Oct 25, 2017
If I had space they would be, but as my wardrobe is full of shirts and the like that actually need to be hung they're neatly folded into a drawer.

Sybil

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
my mismatching hangers are for the dress shirts and coats, not lowly t-shirts smh

Menchin

Apr 1, 2019
I have a giant closet so yes, I put just about everything that's not a pair of shoes in there

Djalminha

Alt-Account
Banned
Sep 22, 2020
Yes. I can't hang them outdoor to dry and dryers ruin them. I hang them in the closet with plenty of space in between and they dry within a day. They last several years looking like new if you do this and avoid hot water.

MLH

Oct 26, 2017
No, Button down shirts, jackets and suits go in the wardrobe.
T shirts and casual trousers are folded neatly in the drawers.

Ragnar

Oct 28, 2017
No. I've heard from countless of my friends who are diehard fashion nuts that you shouldn't unless you absolutely have to. The hangers will stretch tf out of your shirts. Jackets and sweaters and whatnot are fine, but shirts need to be folded and put in a dresser.
I would say that there is more reason to not hang sweaters (specifically knitted, chunky knits) than t-shirts. The reason being that knitted sweaters and cardigans not only have a structure which is much more prone to stretching than a t-shirt, but also tend to be a lot heavier which will weigh them down and stretch them in a way that doesn't tend to happen with t-shirts.

Zombine

Oct 25, 2017
I would say that there is more reason to not hang sweaters (specifically knitted, chunky knits) than t-shirts. The reason being that knitted sweaters and cardigans not only have a structure which is much more prone to stretching than a t-shirt, but also tend to be a lot heavier which will weigh them down and stretch them in a way that doesn't tend to happen with t-shirts.

All of my Kashmir sweaters are 100% folded. I'm more talking about like thick hoodies and whatnot.

Skade

Oct 28, 2017
They... Hang from the hair dryer where they stay until i put them on. It's always the same t-shirts on a rotation week per week. I'm lazy.

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
No, quite often they just sit on top of the drawers because I'm too lazy to put them away after washing. I do hang up my work shirts though

kami_sama

Oct 26, 2017
Too many of them. They wouldn't fit into my closet like that.
I have them folded and in drawers.

JoJoBae

Oct 25, 2017
Layton, UT
Any kind of tshirt with a print or stripes or whatever gets hung up, solid colors are rolled in a drawer. I have too many shirts to do all one way or the other.

Rei Toei

Nov 8, 2017
I fold my t-shirts and sweaters, but dress shirts I keep on coat hangers. Same for suit jackets, gilets etc.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
If I am in a place that has enough space to hang them? Sure. But most of the time I fold them and use the space for my smart stuff.

Herne

Dec 10, 2017
T-shirts that I wear every day beneath a sweater or hoodie are in a drawer. T-shirts I wear on their own or are otherwise visible to people I hang in the wardrobe.

Magnus

Oct 25, 2017
Hanging t-shirts is a great way to run the necklines and shoulders. Only have one friend who does this.
Would be too time-consuming for me to do this every laundry day, too, with like 25 t-shirts, lol.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
i fold them

the only thing in my closet is bones and old kitchen equipment

RetroMG

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I get up early in the morning and start working way before anyone else in my house is up. So I used to keep almost all of my clothes in a dresser right by the bedroom door so I could quickly grab stuff as needed without waking my wife or whichever of our kids decided to crawl into our bed in the middle of the night.

I just moved into a new house a couple of weeks ago that has a walk-in closet with a door on it, so now all my shirts are hung up, because I can walk in, close the door, turn on the light, pick out my clothes, and even get dressed in there.

J_ToSaveTheDay

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
heck yeah I do, but despite living in a relatively small apartment, I actually do have enough closet space to support this weirdness.

MrHedin

Dec 7, 2018
Depends on the t-shirt. The t-shirts that I wear out are hung up and the ones that I just wear around the house or for working out are folded.