• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you?

• Yes.

• No. They are neatly organized in drawers.

• No. They are in thrown in drawers like garbage, unorganized and messy.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Golding

Oct 25, 2017
200.gif

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Hanging t-shirts in a closet is so weird to me. I guess I just never had enough closet space, because that's always been reserved for pants, flannels/button-ups, and sweatshirts. Sweaters get folded too but I set them out on a special place under my closet clothes.

I've done a lot of 5Ks and such, so I have SO MANY t-shirts. It's getting upwards of 50 now I think. No way I'd have closet space for that.

Mik2121

Oct 25, 2017
Japan
For the last 7 or so years my closet has been arranged in a rainbow pattern for all my t-shirts so I can more easily find the color I want. Then the shirts go after those, and finally jackets, coats and suits. Everything else in drawers generally.
The colors go from white to grey and black, then from black to navy and from there through the rainbow colors. The transition from T-shirt to shirts happens at the whites.
Looks neat.