• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
FYI, self-reporting should work at this point. Seems like the issue was people having bys and skipping ahead.

And I might add that if you're on mobile, turn your phone into horizontal mode when you're in the "submit scores" menu. I couldn't see where to input what properly at first and was really confused until I turned my phone sideways, whoops.

OP
OP
El Sloth

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
For everyone out of the tournament: you're welcome to join in me in a custom room i made and continue to play games against each other. Search for rooms either by the name Bocchisbocchis or room code 4242!

OP
OP
El Sloth

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone still waiting to hear back on who they're supposed to play?
For everyone out of the tournament: you're welcome to join in me in a custom room i made and continue to play games against each other. Search for rooms either by the name Bocchisbocchis or room code 4242!
I accidentally left the first room lmao my bad Gift of Fury and whoever else was in there

OP
OP
El Sloth

El Sloth

Oct 26, 2017
Escaping Jail is officially in Grand Finals waiting on the winner of FluxWaveZ and Hikari!

Mass Effect

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
I wanted to join in on this, but I'm washed lol

I'm gonna wait until Tekken or Smash. I'll have a much better chance there

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Fluxwavez 5-0'd me because it's flux haha. Was really fun to play and I got 2 rounds I think! It was so fun.