Deleted member 41178

User requested account closure
Banned
Mar 18, 2018
Lol, you are still so young. I'm knocking on the door of 40 and despite having a family, career and houses of my own I still feel young a like I have my whole life ahead of me.

sleepnaught

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm 31, honestly, I don't feel any different than when I was in my 20s. I'm sure that will change soon. But 24? You've got a long way to go before you can call yourself "old"

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
As above, enjoy the ride! Mid 40s here and I'm still like...

XHWOFcg.jpg

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
24. Congratulations, but you're still a pup.

I'm 34 in June and still feel young. Age is nothing but a number my friend. You're as old as you feel.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
Trust me, anyone who announces it's their birthday is not old.

Only young people do that, because as you get older you care less about your birthday. (Other than a great excuse to get drunk)

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People on Era worry a strange amount about their age. I'm 35 and I don't feel particularly old.

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
24 isn't old dude.

I'm 32 and I'm still very conscious of how young I am. Get over yourself OP, you're basically still a kid with your whole life in front of you and you're sulking about nothing.

Marengo

Shinra Employee Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, wait 'til you're a crusty oul fuck like some of us here...

Weegian

Oct 27, 2017
24 year old starts thread about how he/she is too old.

27 year old starts thread about how it's "too late" to pursue a career as a game designer.

Cmon.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
On March 12th I turn 32. And honestly I feel just as good as when I was 20. Even better, I'm about 10,000% less stupid. So, I wouldn't worry about it. Just remember the point of life is to live, so make every day an opportunity to have as much fun as you reasonably can, because there's no reason you shouldn't.

#HighThoughts
I'm 33 and I still feel like a dumb motherfucker most of the time.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
fijYhTE.jpg
I know I'm very young compared to the majority of this forum but shit I'm 24 today and I feel old, like shit I'm a fucking adult, I have a college degree and I don't know what the hell I'm doing.

I feels like It was yesterday when I played halo 3 with my buddies in 2010 or when I played the sims 2 nonstop but now I see the kids doing fortnite dances and dabbing and I just don't get it anymore .

So ERA When you realized that you are getting old?

353702.gif

Also since my birthday is the same date as the international women's day they always joke saying happy women's day instead of saying happy birthday that joke got old 24 years ago.
I'm ten years older than you, I'm in the middle of a divorce and losing my hair, and I have no clue what I am doing with my life. 24 yo feels like yesterday and that was when I met my (ex) wife.
Enjoy these years because it goes by quicker than 14 to 24 y.o.
Also, don't marry.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
I knew this was going to be an early twenties thread.

OP, you're not old, you're just done with the shitty part of youth. You can now do anything you want, but still don't have as many obligations as when you get older. Live it up and have a happy birthday!

p.s. - my avatar is two years younger than me.

BanditoMac

Dec 13, 2017
definitely save money and travel out the country if you haven't yet.

and remember, no one knows what they are doing. the key is confidence and connections (so make them!)

D23

Oct 25, 2017
Cmon op.. 24 is the golden years.. if only i could go back

Live it up and enjoy your 20s

Happy birthday

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
I'm 40 and a few weeks ago got diagnosed with an incurable liver disease. You are a baby.