xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
jr-4.jpg

Relic

Oct 28, 2017
Still giving him a whole month? 48 hours if I'm feeling generous, 24 or less if playing hardball.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
He'll have his lawyer present who will instruct him not to answer anything. What a fucking loser he is.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
I predict..... he won't.

After the election, we'll see if he even stays in the states.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
First one to flee to Russia.

If he is addicted to cocaine, imagine him being in there for countless hours. Lovely.

Oct 30, 2017
Well, this isn't Federal, so Billy Boy can't block enforcement.

I expect the Jeff Sessions defense though.
"I do not recall. I do not recall meeting that Russian on the mall. I do not recall meeting him in the hall. I do not recall meeting him at all."

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well, this isn't Federal, so Billy Boy can't block enforcement.

I expect the Jeff Sessions defense though.
"I do not recall. I do not recall meeting that Russian on the mall. I do not recall meeting him in the hall. I do not recall meeting him at all."
I do not remember
I do not recall
I do not remember
I do not recall
I do not remember
I do not recall
I do not remember
I do not recall
I do not remember
I do not recall

docannon

Oct 28, 2017
Just a point that may or may not be relevant: In New York, "Supreme Court" is actually the name for their lowest level courts. The New York Court of Appeals is New York State equivalent of a "Supreme Court."

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
As much as I try to be positive about stuff like this, and even knowing what kind of person Letitia James is and that this is not a federal case, I still have a hard time imagining that this will actually happen. I still expect that he will simply not show up and nobody will be able to do a damn thing about it.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Bet they say Corona virus is too dangerous for him to go so send him....I mean Barr the questions and he will send them back. It will be like Donald and impeachment or the cut off date will be kicked into the long grass for some reason and then he goes on holiday to Russia and never comes back.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I got them mixed up.

Hope Ivanka gets roped into something too. She got away from something years ago because Trump bribed an official who then returned the gift. Pathetic.

Lol.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
He's going to do the same thing as his daddy and say it has been "too many years"

Fuuuuuucking hell. 5 minutes in. Strange how when it comes to avoiding having to deal with people accusing him of crimes, he seems more competent than we've seen him before at ANYTHING.

Also:
"Person"
"Same answer"
"Man"
"Same answer"
"Woman"
"Same answer"
"Camera"
"Same Answer"
"TV"
"Same Answer"

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Just a point that may or may not be relevant: In New York, "Supreme Court" is actually the name for their lowest level courts. The New York Court of Appeals is New York State equivalent of a "Supreme Court."
Came here to post this. There are still appeal process open to him. However the Court of Appeals does have issue a stay and indicate that they will hear the case.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
I doubt there will be any action of consequence on this front, save for the financial documents.

Eric will likely refuse to show up and an arrest order will not be issued for him, just a sternly worded letter. After the sternly worded letter there will be grumblings on tv from various people not aligned with the Trumps but it will then be forgotten.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
I doubt there will be any action of consequence on this front, save for the financial documents.

Eric will likely refuse to show up and an arrest order will not be issued for him, just a sternly worded letter. After the sternly worded letter there will be grumblings on tv from various people not aligned with the Trumps but it will then be forgotten.
The NY AG is gunning for Trump and the Trump Organization. They have been for a while.

OP
OP
BoboBrazil

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These guys all act tough in public, but he's gonna melt down like whipped cream in the desert in private with investigators.