BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got a chance to watch this last weekend and it was fucking brilliant. But what I wasn't expecting was the absolute power trip of nostalgia I would get watching it. All of a sudden a wave of memories of my childhood, growing up in the 90's and watching the Bulls dominate came back to me. I was not prepared for that at all. I'm not really a nostalgic person, so when I saw all that old footage and could remember that time and just the look and feel of a 90's McDonalds, that was something else.

And it's not like I've blinded myself to old footage of the 90's, I've seen plenty of that kind of stuff. Yet, nothing really triggered me like this documentary and it's not like I'm some basketball fan. The only time I ever really watched the sport was in the 90's with the Bulls when the whole family gathered around to see them conquer the sport.

MJ remains the GOAT.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lebron last chance in cleveland would be unairable even with a new guy breathing down his neck. no idea if the footage exists, but i have a feeling no one would sign the release for any amount of money.

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The craziest thing about the Nick Anderson free throws is that he didn't get one or two bad bounces, he missed all four of them badly and furthermore, he was visibly walking around and beating on himself after every miss.

You can say in general that sometimes you miss free throws, it happens, and you just gotta deal with it, but that's definitely not what happened here. He clearly got in his own head and it just ruined everything.

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
How different would the Last Dance been if Free Agency was like it is now —
yspIz5v.jpg

A couple years ago Shaq when talking about players joining up with other superstars.

"O'Neal joked about the idea of joining a super team when he played saying that he'd want his Airness on his team.

"I told my boy the other day, if you could do that, I would have went to Chicago and just played with Mike," O'Neal said. "I didn't know that was an option."

chicago.suntimes.com

Shaq says he would've joined Michael Jordan's super team with Bulls

"I told my boy the other day, if you could do that, I would have went to Chicago and just played with [Jordan]," O'Neal said. "I didn't know."

Shaq being silly and saying LeBron should have joined Golden State. This being the Gstate with Kevin Durant. I don't know which team would be more absurd... The 72-10 Bulls with Mike, Pippen, Rodman, Kukoc, & SHAQ... Or the Splash Bros, Dray Day, Kevin Durant & LEBRON!

5EZNjHm.jpg