• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Bishop89

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I got lost so much with so many come and go with many patches, so: is REmake 4 better now on ps5 or on XSX?

Does it support gyro aiming on ps5?? Any remarkable haptic feedback?

As I understand there was some image quality problem on ps5 that was absent on Xbox plus the aiming was apparently fixed there...

The sale price on ps5 is so right though! And there's no sale on Xbox for now (nor do I need to get it yet).

---

Oh, also, is that the cheapest FFXVI has ever been digital in Europe?

Last edited:

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
I have never played Persona before and I'm seeing the Persona Dancing games are on sale. Are they good rhythm games on their own? Or is the experience not worth it without having played the main games?
I wouldn't recommand them if you're not a fan of the series, they don't have a ton of content and I'm not the biggest fan of their gameplay.

finally

Jul 22, 2019
I can't decide if I will enjoy Hi-FI rush or not as I need some light one after FF7 rebirth and FF16.

I love Rythem games and character action (Bayonetta, DMC..) but I don't enjoy Beat 'em up games and find them boring..

Desma

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
I have never played Persona before and I'm seeing the Persona Dancing games are on sale. Are they good rhythm games on their own? Or is the experience not worth it without having played the main games?
The music is very boring in them. It's great music for an RPG, but not for a rhythm game

SuperOctopus

Apr 22, 2020
there's a demo for p3 and p5 dancing. you should try at least one. In my opinion they are fine as rythm games. The music is generally very good, decent customization too. Ultimately they are definitely fan service games for the fans BUT p3 and p5 dont really have much of a story. p4 is the only one with a proper story mode.

as a side note, you cannot buy p4 dancing on its own, the only way to get it is by buying the bundle. if you ever buy p3 or p5 on its own however, you cant buy the bundle anymore, lol. So, definitely recommend getting the bundle if you are planning to give it a go.

I wouldn't recommand them if you're not a fan of the series, they don't have a ton of content and I'm not the biggest fan of their gameplay.

The music is very boring in them. It's great music for an RPG, but not for a rhythm game
Thanks for your answers! I'll skip them then, v it doesn't seem to be what I'm interested in.

SilentEagle

Jan 9, 2021
I am gonna get Diablo II Resurrected, FF16, Outer Wilds: Archaeologist Edition, Tekken 8 and FF16. Oh boy. RIP my wallet.

Sep 23, 2018
I just got RE4 disc for £26, but the extra content DLC is on sale for £12 so I grabbed that- been waiting for a sale on that.

Pacific drive is cheaper than the pre-order discount and I've had my eye on that for forever. Just a bit unsure as to how punishingly difficult it may be.

tmdorsey

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Georgia
After a long chat with Playstation Support, I was finally able to get pass the ""you already own another edition" message and able to get Intergrade for the $15 sale price. Glad to actually own this for my inevitable replay before the 3rd part is released.

evilgenius

Dec 12, 2020
I got lost so much with so many come and go with many patches, so: is REmake 4 better now on ps5 or on XSX?

Does it support gyro aiming on ps5?? Any remarkable haptic feedback?

As I understand there was some image quality problem on ps5 that was absent on Xbox plus the aiming was apparently fixed there...

The sale price on ps5 is so right though! And there's no sale on Xbox for now (nor do I need to get it yet).

---

Oh, also, is that the cheapest FFXVI has ever been digital in Europe?
yes , it supports gyro but I don't remember how well

Syne

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Feb 5, 2023
UK
I believe there might be a 'weekend' sale going on.

Mass Effect Legacy Edition is 85% off! ($14.99 AUD)
I thought there might be since I got a notification that Horizon Burning Shores was on sale but I couldn't see anything about a new sale on the actual store. And since it expires on the 6th I guess it is just a weekend offer.

LeonSPBR

Oct 25, 2017
I thought there might be since I got a notification that Horizon Burning Shores was on sale but I couldn't see anything about a new sale on the actual store. And since it expires on the 6th I guess it is just a weekend offer.

It's a PlayStation Plus sale. It's showing only on console, on the benefits tab. In the app I can't find this sale at all.