• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jimrpg

Oct 26, 2017
Truely annoying.

I have so many games I still want to get and annoys me how much they are ignoring it even though it is getting discontinued in a couple of months.

God damn you Sony.

There's only one loser in this standoff Sony, and its not me. This is money you're leaving on the table Sony.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know why the page isn't up yet neither on the webstore nor on PS4. I saw the page on PS4 sicne yesterdya but when I click on it it displays nothing.

Last edited:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Has anyone played the Sherlock Holmes - Devils daughter game?

Interested in trying it out and at £6 you its very tempting.

charlieonhere

Jul 11, 2018
Onrush for 75% off. Wow. I love this game; like arcade racers and motorstorm and burnout and crashing and doing airs and takedowns on bikes and trucks?

New tracks just added too. Free.

$25au for Deluxe.

No brainer if you like arcade racers and Codies.

Online I always get games full or almost full.

Very tempted...and I have £13 on my account as well

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
I have said it before: Kingdom Hearts 2.8 hasn't gone on sale in the EU since April. How am I supposed to play this one before KH3 drops when it's truly heavily overpriced at 59.99€... :/

MonsterJail

Self requested temp ban
Avenger
Feb 27, 2018
Has anyone played the Sherlock Holmes - Devils daughter game?

Interested in trying it out and at £6 you its very tempting.

I preferred Crimes and Punishments, but if you enjoyed that you'll probably like this one too

If you haven't played it, the best thing is how the cases can unfold in different ways: you get a web of plot points and you have to try and work out the logic of what happened in each case, often by picking between different conclusions (eg: 'this person has something to hide' or 'they are just nervous due to the sight of blood and are unrelated to the murder' type choices), which can lead to the case ending in different ways

And when you do finish the case, you can end up having accused the wrong person (Which the game doesn't tell you unless you select an option, you can continue the story without knowing if you were right), or got the right person but chose to not report them if you feel it was morally right. Me and my partner played through it and there was occasional times where we argued for a few minutes about motives and suspects (with a bit of 'In real life this murder would be ludicrous, but in a unofficial Sherlock Holmes story I could see it happening' logic used at times)

There are some goofy elements with some of the minigames and there is a bit of scouring around the map looking for tiny clues using Sherlock-Batman-vision at times, but I enjoyed it well enough and for 6 quid it's not bad

Mechaplum

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
JP
Was actually hoping for Moss, since..it counts as a horror game right? A thriller at least.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I preferred Crimes and Punishments, but if you enjoyed that you'll probably like this one too

If you haven't played it, the best thing is how the cases can unfold in different ways: you get a web of plot points and you have to try and work out the logic of what happened in each case, often by picking between different conclusions (eg: 'this person has something to hide' or 'they are just nervous due to the sight of blood and are unrelated to the murder' type choices), which can lead to the case ending in different ways

And when you do finish the case, you can end up having accused the wrong person (Which the game doesn't tell you unless you select an option, you can continue the story without knowing if you were right), or got the right person but chose to not report them if you feel it was morally right. Me and my partner played through it and there was occasional times where we argued for a few minutes about motives and suspects (with a bit of 'In real life this murder would be ludicrous, but in a unofficial Sherlock Holmes story I could see it happening' logic used at times)

There are some goofy elements with some of the minigames and there is a bit of scouring around the map looking for tiny clues using Sherlock-Batman-vision at times, but I enjoyed it well enough and for 6 quid it's not bad
Thanks for the great post, really appreciate it.

I dint play c&p myself but the wife did play through the first case I believe and it did look good.

Might have to pick this up, thanks again.

Last edited:

Ricky64

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Is it just me or hasn't the website updated yet?
Also Bethesda pls where is my The Evil Within 2 DLC come on

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Is PS Prices down for anyone else atm?

I can't see the GB prices, the site just times out

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
If I hadn't gotten The Persistence at launch, I'd have bought it now - go for it, it's great!

Picked up Killing Floor Incursion. :]

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Yep, experiencing the same thing, I guess we have to wait until the store updates.

The links on the store are updated, click on the blog post and then the hyperlinks to the games

I just prefer PS Prices as it shows the lowest price a game has ever been and it's easier to navigate

The store always takes forever to compile the sale items into the tab on the deals page

VDZEMedia

Oct 11, 2018
Scotland
There are some very good deals on at the moment. Uncharted: Lost Legacy for £15 is a steal. Made a short list of what I would recommend people check out.

Vampyr - £29.99
Horizon Zero Dawn - £15.99
Batman Arkham VR - £7.99
Ratchet & Clank - £9.99
Heavy Rain - £6.49

oni-link

Oct 25, 2017
UK
There are some very good deals on at the moment. Uncharted: Lost Legacy for £15 is a steal. Made a short list of what I would recommend people check out.

Vampyr - £29.99
Batman Arkham VR - £7.99
Ratchet & Clank - £9.99
Heavy Rain - £6.49

Oh wow R&C for a tenner, that is tempting

Oct 27, 2017
I've had a look through the page on the webstore and there's not really much interesting me. But then, I just bought Hollow Knight a couple of weeks ago and I've barely played that yet so it's probably a good thing.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017

Vampyr - £29.99
Batman Arkham VR - £7.99
Ratchet & Clank - £9.99
Heavy Rain - £6.49
Keep in mind all these deals are from the previous sale, ending tomorrow. Whoever's interested in buying them, must decide soon.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I noticed Little Nightmares Complete Edition and Layeres Of fear Masterpiece Edition reached prices they never recahed before in this sale.
How is Layers Of Fear on PS4? It seems it doesn't have any PS4 Pro Support. Does it run well? Even though I got the Steam version for free, I would like to try the game on PS4 first because of the vibrations and stuff like that. Is it at least 60 FPS like the Amnesia Collection?

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
I'm tempted by Ys VIII, but I have so many games in my backlog that it could take months to play it, and its price could go even lower. In addition to that, I have a problem: I must play a series in chronological order (not of release), and the last one was Ys IV on the Vita.
P. S. What is the best version of Ys V?

Plum

May 31, 2018

Vampyr - £29.99
Batman Arkham VR - £7.99
Ratchet & Clank - £9.99
Heavy Rain - £6.49

Just in case somebody's got both, it seems like Vampyr is £25 on the Xbox Store if you'd rather get that version.