Hero Prinny

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't refunded your copy yet, seriously:

tenor.gif
hard to get a refund when gog doesnt respond for days and when they finally do its to ask if they can close my ticket or not via fucking bot :( I'm getting really salty

60fps

Banned
Dec 18, 2017
Witcher 3 was a mess at launch too tbh. There was a whole debacle about quests not awarding XP, Roach materializing on all kinds of things, bugged quests, etc etc.

On PC Cyberpunk seems almost par for course for their launches minus this save corruption. Console are a whole new level of shitshow though.
Cyberpunk releasing in a broken, buggy state was completely predictable. It's not an excuse, but I did not expect anything else.

I never had the intention of buying this game at launch, let alone on last generation consoles. The whole thing sounded too ambitious for the old hardware for at least two years now and it was clear that inevitable next generation versions will be the real deal.

Around fall next year Cyberpunk will be in a much much better state, probably with completely new or overhauled features and a proper PS5 version, and that's when I'll buy it.

I don't expect to buy Metroid Prime 4 on current Switch hardware either, although it will not nearly be as buggy.

Minions

Oct 25, 2017
Cyberpunk releasing in a broken, buggy state was completely predictable. It's not an excuse, but I did not expect anything else.

I never had the intention of buying this game at launch, let alone on last generation consoles. The whole thing sounded too ambitious for the old hardware for at least two years now and it was clear that inevitable next generation versions will be the real deal.

Around fall next year Cyberpunk will be in a much much better state, probably with completely new or overhauled features and a proper PS5 version, and that's when I'll buy it.

I don't expect to buy Metroid Prime 4 on current Switch hardware either, although it will not nearly be as buggy.

Game is non-functional on ps4. Worse thank skyrim on ps3, if that tells you anything. By far the worst, far above any issue expectations I had. Runs/crashes constantly on ps5. I'm amazed the game was certified in this state to be honest. Far worse than my wildest expectations.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017

The console version is straight up a non functional product. It's not "broken" or "buggy" as in "it works but it's glitchy". It doesn't work and it's actually, literally unplayable. They deserve all the shit they're getting. If they weren't able to make a PS4 / One game, they shouldn't have released a PS4 / One game.

TheDutchSlayer

Did you find it? Cuez I didn't!
Oct 26, 2017
The Hauge, The Netherlands
It was a stupid oversight, but I've had hundreds to a thousand soda cans and tens of thousands of crafting materials which I've turned into thousands of items, and I haven't been able to get over 4MB.

I have no idea what insanity a person would have to be doing to reach an 8MB save, it's not logically possible.

Millions and Millions of items?

edit: yeah video above proves my point yeah
Check out the video I posted above it takes sn insane amount indeed.