Jan 4, 2021
fbb085b64d14fcefae1f46a6258a8ff5.gif
[
Those, with some cold, cold milk to dunk them in is a next-level combo

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there's a lot of things that could qualify as long as "within reason" is attached. Like there's a lot of bad pizzas I'd eat, but I'd never eat that infamously bad pizza that is shared around the internet.

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like there's a lot of things that could qualify as long as "within reason" is attached. Like there's a lot of bad pizzas I'd eat, but I'd never eat that infamously bad pizza that is shared around the internet.
We once ordered pizza from a mom & pop place and the pizza was so horrendously greasy that it left a puddle of grease on the counter THROUGH the box.

MrBS

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
ewqg1bZ.png

chips need to get to the offensively bad level for me to stop eating them

El_Dabrah

Feb 18, 2024
beef burger. When toppings come into play, I feel like the gap between a "bad" one and a good one isn't that large.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I've yet to have bad fries, tater tots, or hash browns. I bet there are bad ones out there but I generally really enjoy the ones that I've had.

dphrygian

Oct 28, 2017
Texas
I've yet to have bad fries, tater tots, or hash browns. I bet there are bad ones out there but I generally really enjoy the ones that I've had.
Fries are so difficult to do well. Fast food places obviously have it down to a science but fries at any local spot can be extremely hit or miss, and soggy fries make me sad. And I have to believe tots can be good, but my memory is mainly of lukewarm cafeteria tots tasting like styrofoam and old fry oil.

Hash browns are always good though.

r_rose

Mar 1, 2022
I've had bad pizza that multiple people couldn't eat after a single bite. It wasn't like it was spoiled or anything either, it just had a really off putting flavor and texture. So there's such a thing as bad pizza.

To answer the question I don't think I've ever had fried rice that was unedible.

kamineko

Linked the Fire
Oct 25, 2017
Accardi-by-the-Sea
pizza and fries

but you have to be sensible, every video of bad pizza era has ever posted has been obviously bad, that's like choosing to lie down on a pile of sharp rocks

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
I had some leftover Pizza Hut pizza the other day where I didn't reheat it properly and some of the toppings had fallen off. It made me rethink the whole "Any pizza is good" theory.

May 22, 2023
Florida
I've been saying this a lot about Star Wars over the weekend.
I also agree with French fries and to the person who threw shade at BK I'll say Steak n Shake are so much worse but still yummy. I also will take the hill with the person who likes the slightly stale soft Oreos.
I almost agree with pizza too. To the person hating on Little Caesars , you are missing out. Driving by and grabbing a pizza and some crazy bread when you dont have alot of time and just want to grub is damned good. Hell even Cici's.

KeRaSh

I left my heart on Atropos
Oct 26, 2017
This thread has turned around and is now about people posting pics of things to prove other members wrong and I'm here for it.
My take is tacos / burritos can't be ruined. Prove me wrong.

May 22, 2023
Florida
This thread has turned around and is now about people posting pics of things to prove other members wrong and I'm here for it.
I thought about tacos and burritos, because they are some of my favorite things
I have run into some rather heinous attempts at I guess you would call them "fusion" with things that just do not do it for me and should not be near a taxi or burrito. But at that point is it still technically a taco or a burrito? If you put anything in a shell or a tortilla is that all it takes?

I guess on that point when is it no longer a pizza?

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
I thought about tacos and burritos, because they are some of my favorite things
I have run into some rather heinous attempts at I guess you would call them "fusion" with things that just do not do it for me and should not be near a taxi or burrito. But at that point is it still technically a taco or a burrito? If you put anything in a shell or a tortilla is that all it takes?

I guess on that point when is it no longer a pizza?
Yeah, I thought about how someone could ruin a taco or burrito and the only thing I could come up with would be to put in ingredients that I personally didn't like, but that would not make it bad. Someone else might enjoy these ingredients.
I mean, I hate fish, but fish tacos are a rare case where I can still enjoy the dish despite it having fish in it.

Marmoka

Oct 27, 2017
Sushi
Pizza
Shawarma
Wine
Cheese
French fries
Beer
Nachos

They are all so fucking good!!!

Patriiick

Oct 31, 2018
Grimsby, GB
I used to think this was a pretty common thing but I swear food standards and what you get for your money is getting much worse. Pizza might be the only example that comes to mind and I don't count pizza that is trying so hard to be something else.

ErichWK

Oct 25, 2017
Sandy Eggo
As a mexican, i make it a goal to eat Tacos from every county i visit if i get a chance for the bit. I'm sorry Sweden, but your tacos were a god damn tragedy and i wish i didnt eat them. Same with you Japan. I had a "Chorizo taco " in tokyo..around..12 years ago.. and it was a gold ass flour tortilla with a whole ass tomato wedge, ketchup and chopped up hotdog and cold lettuce. Like...wtf.

KeRaSh

Oct 26, 2017
As a mexican, i make it a goal to eat Tacos from every county i visit if i get a chance for the bit. I'm sorry Sweden, but your tacos were a god damn tragedy and i wish i didnt eat them. Same with you Japan. I had a "Chorizo taco " in tokyo..around..12 years ago.. and it was a gold ass flour tortilla with a whole ass tomato wedge, ketchup and chopped up hotdog and cold lettuce. Like...wtf.
Ok with that description I'm getting pretty close to changing my mind.... xD

MyDudeMango

Jul 17, 2021
Canada
I almost agree with pizza too. To the person hating on Little Caesars , you are missing out. Driving by and grabbing a pizza and some crazy bread when you dont have alot of time and just want to grub is damned good.
I saw a tweet that put it best - Little Caesars is great when you don't have a bitch in your ear telling you it's bad. I wouldn't dare seriously order it for a nice sit down meal or an occasion or anything, but it's perfect 'fuck it, i want a cheap pizza and maybe some crazy bread since i'm passing by'. You can literally be in and out in two minutes or less with a pizza if you just want a regular pepperoni.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
Such a weird phrase as really what it's meaning is 'Even mediocre 'X' is still pretty good'.

If a type of food is genuinely bad then you won't eat it unless desperate - and likely wouldn't say it's good. If I'd had pizza that I thought was genuinely bad then I wouldn't eat it or if I had to I don't think I'd say "That was pretty good". However something mediocre that's still edible but mainly filling a gap will get eaten and I'll more likely think "That was alright actually" without thinking about it again.

Oct 26, 2017
A nap

Late edit, but for me personally, also dreams. I rarely remember them so even nightmares and the extremely rare sleep paralysis is always interesting and I'm pretty happy to recall them when I wake up.

Last edited:

Salty AF

Oct 30, 2017
Chocolate chip cookies…..unless there are raisins in it which are absolutely disgusting.

amusix

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
This thread is missing the point that the phrase is "bad _____" and not "the worst ______" or even "horrible _______".

Bad pizza is still good. Altoona pizza or that ridiculous Brazilian mess or some ridiculous chocolate and shrimp concoction that someone makes up to try to disprove the statement is all shit that doesn't fit into "bad".

For me, a burger fits this. A bad burger is overcooked, or the wrong meat, or unseasoned, or has the wrong bread ratio....and all of that still makes for a pretty good lunch.

DoctorPlayer MD

"This guy are sick"
Feb 4, 2021
Brazil
I have to ask about the ice cream! What was the bad ice cream that you've had?

Think defrosted and refrozen, part shaved ice with a watery taste and part heavy cream with artificial sweeteners, it can get pretty bad.

To the people saying french fries, it's so easy to get them bad, either soggy and undercooked or soaked in oil

AmirMoosavi

Dec 10, 2018
I've had bad pizza, bad chocolate, bad ice cream. Nothing's sacred, nothing's safe

Yup. It's possible to screw every kind of food up.

Sushi
Pizza
Shawarma
Wine
Cheese
French fries
Beer
Nachos

They are all so fucking good!!!

I had some godawful shawarma in Amman that got rave reviews. "Meat" was pure gristle. Also had terrible sushi far too many times. Bad white wine can be made drinkable by refrigerating but bad red wine is irredeemable. Artificially smoked cheese is like eating burnt plastic. Re: French fries and nachos, when they're soggy they're shit.

Eidan

AVALANCHE
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Honestly boiled spaghetti with even the blandest tomato paste of a sauce still is nice to me.