MaskedNdi

Oct 25, 2017
Felicia Day, Bryce Dallas Howard, and every other female celebrity with red hair.

cVX4WXq.jpg

Adrien Brody is a babe!

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I used to get David Tennant and Tom Hiddleston on stage a lot. Basically, I get compared often to skinny-faced British men.

Oct 28, 2017
I was told that I look like a young Isiah Thomas recently, the one from the Pistons. It's the first I've been told that though.

TripleBee

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017
Vancouver
Multiple times Donal Logue.
Or rather - as "that guy from Gotham"... "you mean Gordon :) ?".... "nah, the other one".... ":|"

Not that he's bad looking or anything, but he's like 20 years older than me.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Yea but they're always old dudes that I've never heard of.
Jean Claude Van Damme is the only know that I know.
Oh and William Levy for the latino crowd (I fucking wish I was hot)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Appalachia
Carrot Top

it's just because of my hair color

I get John Lennon sometimes but that's because my glasses are styled after his (literally John Lennon brand) and I usually have long hair and sideburns.

One of my best friends is constantly mistaken for Donald Glover, though, and it's hilarious because as much as he loves DG it's making him hate the guy's face

Montresor

Oct 27, 2017
The other day I was with my friends to celebrate my buddy's birthday party. We had been mini golfing earlier and to cap off the day we went to this restaurant. We were about to be seated by our hostess. My buddy whose birthday it was let me know his heart wasn't into eating at this particular joint, so I stopped the hostess while my friends hung back to discuss which restaurant they'd rather go to. I told the hostess "Sorry wait, my friends are debating going to another place".

I turned around but she called me back and said "Hey you know, me and the other girls (referring to three of her co-workers at the hostess booth near the front of the restaurant) all think you look like Jake Gylenhall, especially from the side". I told her thanks and that's it.

I was so preoccupied with making sure my friend, since it was his birthday, got the restaurant he wanted, that I didn't think to chat up this hostess some more. It was stupid of me in retrospect. This random hostess pulls me aside and says "Hey you sorta look like Jake Gylenhall" - I should've flirted with her and maybe asked for her number.

But, I have a date with a girl that I really REALLY like this Friday so it's not all bad heheh. But that interaction with that hostess gave me a huge boost to my self esteem. And it just made me think, I have to be less harsh on myself. Either way it's just nice to be complimented - it's mentally uplifting.

Last edited:

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Maynard G Krebs, which was a reference that I didn't understand for 20 years until I just looked it up
Maynard-G.jpg

And a bearded Vincent D'Onofrio
VincentDOnofrio.jpg

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
When my hair was longer it was Ashton Kutcher.

Now it's Andrew Garfield.

C4lukin

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Tejas
I worked at a restaurant for three years so it was constant. Luke and Owen Wilson. Luke once Owen like 5 times. Zack Braff maybe three times. The guy from Mad Men, Angel, and that movie where the kids kill a random kid, and the killer escapes to Brazil. And Sharon Stone eats the asbestos off of the wall during a concluding monolgue.

And man I would show you a picture of myself, but I am old and cannot work it out.

Ok this is the scenario. I take a photograph on my IPhone. How do I get it from there to here?

Last edited:

tr00per

Nov 4, 2017
I'm not sure he's considered a celebrity but I've been told that I look like Slug (the rapper from Atmosphere)

Oct 27, 2017
I've been confused with Aaron Ramsey in a restaurant before, to the point where I was asked for an autograph by one of the owners.

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
From Penn Julette of Penn and Teller, to that guy from the Twilight movies... The wolf guy?

I don't think either look like me...

By my brother? Brock, because my squinty eyes lol (and only when I have shorter hair)

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
Hideo Kojima. My friend mentioned it and I was like, ok.

Then I saw a photo of him posted in this forum, and yep. That looks like me.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
When I was younger I got told I looked like either Stephen Fry or Dave Glover from Emmerdale!

stephen-fry.jpg

latest

It's not just me that thinks they look nothing alike is it?!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
When I had my head shaved folks used to say that I looked like the lead singer of Live.

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not recently, but a few years ago many people said I look like Michael Schuhmacher.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Back when I was on Tinder I had several women tell me I look like Seth Rogen. Personally I think I look better than him, but still. I guess thick brown hair, a beard, and black rimmed glasses will do that.

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
Suge Knight when I have my beard trimmer a certain way. I'm a big guy, but not nearly as tall.

Zoid

Oct 27, 2017
In High School I was told I looked like Sam Witwer, during his Starkiller days. I definitely don't look like him, aside from the buzz cut at the time.

Daschiel

Oct 28, 2017
Apparently I look like Maradona in his golden years with semi long curly hair, but I swear I have never done drugs or alcohol :/ .... Saddens me

Nose Master

Oct 27, 2017
When I was younger old bitties used to say I looked like Johnny Depp a lot. Aka I have long hair and a goatee.

Septim

Oct 27, 2017
When I was clean shaven I got Heath Ledger the most. Now with a beard it's John Krasinski.

xrnzaaas

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, I was once told by a random stranger that I look like one of the most famous sportsmen from my country. I just said thanks and kept walking but after giving it some thought that person was probably right lol.