Ripcord

Oct 30, 2017
Love the style. So glad all these companies are doing their own spin on the BotW aesthetic. So clean and neat. It'd be a hard sell for me if it was single player and if it's like SoT it's a hard pass. I'm not sure what to think. Hopefully we get some gameplay soon, or scope or something.

sponger

Dec 7, 2018
Artstyle is vibrant, magical, delicate and unique. Great values!

It is also familiar as it shares same values as Breath of the Wild, Journey and Ori. As it looks game is still years away so there is posibility to build it into amazingly huge game.

New Rare looks like is back to steal my heart again.

I hope that it will have full Microsoft AAA support. They are definitely on track to something!

Dremorak

Oct 25, 2017
New Zealand
Hopefully this one has more to do than Sea of Thieves. That was fun for about 4 hours and then got real old real fast.

Cool that we're starting to see some more next gen games tho.
Will probably sub to PC gamepass and play it for a month when it comes out :D

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
Can't help but think it's similar to the 'Wild' announced for PS4 years ago even with the name, maybe a little more cartoonish and a different concept. Supposedly wild is still being made, even though it was announced in 2014. I am interested, but you can't really tell much.

PKrockin

Oct 25, 2017
Nice looking, though I wish they gave some idea of what the gameplay is instead of holding that back to keep people's interest.

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for being negative but I don't think the art style is all that great.
I appreciate what they're trying to do but for such a concept the end result really should be much more moving than it is currently. Sadly it feels rather soulless.

Hopefully the gameplay is interesting and Rare manage to polish the visuals.

Bugalugs214

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
Aww can't friggen wait!
I love the excitement and passion the team has at the announcement and on their Twitter pages. Really good to see and I hope it works out for them!

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I had a big smile on my face throughout the whole trailer. What they showed looks amazing and right up my alley.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
This game seems to be about nature, animal life and human and animal interaction. I'm diging the artstyle and the trailer evoked emotions. I hope it's not a shared world though. Could be something special! And yet again Rare stays true to developing new IP. This is what Rare has been doing all the time.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
That looked beautiful as hell. Got the kind of feeling I had when 1st seeing Ori trailer.

Can't wait to hear more of this game.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
First minute I was exited, but then I remembered Sea of Thieves is also from Rare and the style at the end reminded me a lot of Sea of Thieves and text like this:

They hint it's a game about a "magical world" where they want to create a "special" experience.

Basically tells me this will be another grinding as main feature, repetitive, empty, games as a service title. Am I alone with this thought (fear)?

I don't trust them anymore, specially when they aren't announcing a clear title like "here's Banjo 3, our next jump & run platformer" and instead already try to weasel around what it will be. That's a red flag already.

Chettlar

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit, not digging how this seems to be yet another multiplayer Rare title :/

like you can tell me all you want that I don't know that but like, it seems pretty clear that's what it is. They wouldn't be heavily featuring multiple player characters in every single scene with characters, including showing characters helping each other do stuff.

Kemono

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Looks like a mix out of Breath of the Wild and Ori...

I'm looking forward to it but i don't like the implication that this could be a shared online game like sea of thieves to be perfectly honest.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
"Everwild
will give you memorable, engaging, and meaningful experiences for players everywhere to share"

Seems more like a connected world abit like Death Stranding and not full on MP.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
First minute I was exited, but then I remembered Sea of Thieves is also from Rare and the style at the end reminded me a lot of Sea of Thieves and text like this:

Basically tells me this will be another grinding as main feature, repetitive, empty, games as a service title. Am I alone with this thought (fear)?

I don't trust them anymore, specially when they aren't announcing a clear title like "here's Banjo 3, our next jump & run platformer" and instead already try to weasel around what it will be. That's a red flag already.
I have those fears too. Sea of Theives was a big letdown for me (great that it found an audience, I just didn't like playing it), and them being so ambiguous with what type of game this is (again) is reason to be cautious.

I'm fully onboard if it ends up fantastic (like a gorgeous BOTW style game filled with content/missions/shrines/whatever, and with multiplayer), I'm just njit going to get excited until I see more.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This was amazing.

RealUnderstatedGreatdane-size_restricted.gif
When I saw this I immediately thought of BotW lol. It looks good artistically. I like how they unveiled it like this.

roguesquirrel

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Love the style. So glad all these companies are doing their own spin on the BotW aesthetic. So clean and neat. It'd be a hard sell for me if it was single player and if it's like SoT it's a hard pass. I'm not sure what to think. Hopefully we get some gameplay soon, or scope or something.
the modern rare artstyle theyve used for their past two games but in a fantasy setting="spin on the botw aesthetic"

has this forum never seen a mildly cartoony fantasy world before BotW before or something. This is as wild as when everyone said Gods and Monsters was clearly riffing on the look because it dared to have grassy fields.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have those fears too. Sea of Theives was a big letdown for me (great that it found an audience, I just didn't like playing it), and them being so ambiguous with what type of game this is (again) is reason to be cautious.

I'm fully onboard if it ends up fantastic (like a gorgeous BOTW style game filled with content/missions/shrines/whatever, and with multiplayer), I'm just njit going to get excited until I see more.
SoT suffered tremendously by trying to tackle issues innate with GaaS. The tedious swordplay for instance, to tackle onboarding new players to play with experienced players, the solo play which was tacked on that doesn't work as SoT is geared towards multiplayer, etc.

Game looks phenomenal, so hoping it's SP with shared world elements.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Creature designer looks familiar. I hope it is who I think it is. About tine that creature designs in videogames follow the rules of evolution and taxonomy instead of randomness.

Bradbatross

Mar 17, 2018
I do hope when this launches it feels more feature complete than SoT. And I hope it's more enjoyable solo than SoT. The artstyle is amazing.