• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Choice?

• Soup

Votes: 474 60.0%
  • Salad

Votes: 316 40.0%

• Total voters

XShagrath

Oct 25, 2017
The question is not presented as "soups or salads?" but "in the form of soups or salads", which basically boils down to a liquid or solids diet.

I'll go with salads. I could eat a filet mignon shredded like lettuce with a mashed potato dressing. But I don't think I could eat a pureed filet mignon that I ate with a spoon.

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I mean if we're gonna stretch the definition of salad to putting anything on a piece of lettuce then soup can be anything on a little puddle of sauce

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
My immediate thought was salad, because it's so versatile but I figure if we are extending the definition of salad to anything with a little green in it then I'll extend to soup definition to anything in a bowl of something wet.

images

images

images

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Cobb salad, steak salad, nacho salad, egg salad, tuna salad, potato salad, macaroni salad, coleslaw, burrito bowls...

C'mon, this shouldn't be a contest.

Soup voters, are you kidding me? Soup for every meal? Imagine drinking your food for the rest of your life.
Ramen, pho, spicy kimchi soup, clam chowder, seafood bisque, various vegetable cream soups, Chinese beef noodle soup, wonton, chicken noodle, chili, vegetable soup, minestrone, szechuan fish in spicy broth, ....

Yeahhhhh it's not even close, I can easy give up tuna salad or coleslaw (like seriously who cares about giving up coleslaw lol), in fact I rarely eat salads cause they're boring. Giving up pho or ramen in the winter or chicken noodle soup when I'm sick? Now that really sounds miserable!

Pbae

Oct 26, 2017
I fucking love egg salad but I ain't giving up ramen, jigae, pho, and multitudes of soup based dishes. This is wedge salad issue.