• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lexad

"This guy are sick"
Nov 4, 2017
i was shook when we found out we were getting xmen and spiderman. i am now shooketh at the fact we are getting soweird

Virtua Saturn

Oct 27, 2017
Holy hell, if it's all of The Simpsons then I can finally stream the early seasons of the Simpsons on a decent platform.

Oct 27, 2017
My sign up to this depends on The Simpsons being available in the UK, when Disney+ launches here.

That there's no way for me to stream - or even digitally buy - The Simpsons in 2019 pisses me off.

Khasim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Omg, all the 90s Marvel animated series are there. I'll finally be able to relive my childhood.

X05

Oct 25, 2017
I understand The Incredible Hulk and Spider-man Homecoming being missing, but no Winter Soldier is a strange omission.

Also no Avatar is weird as well.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
I understand The Incredible Hulk and Spider-man Homecoming being missing, but no Winter Soldier is a strange omission.

Also no Avatar is weird as well.
Maybe the deal for Netflix to have cap hasn't expired yet. Probably the same for Avatar. Some other streaming service maybe has the rights... Or maybe it's not D+ appropriate to Disney.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I really hope that Bob's Burgers comes out on D+ at some point. Assuming it's produced by Fox.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
Well National Geographic was part of the 20th Century Fox purchase, but yea I hear ya. I'd imagine a lot of it will be added later.
It's a nice line up, but its basically Disney life in the UK with a bit more content and better AV options.
The Fox movies and TV would make it a lot more attractive to me.
Mind you in the UK we are getting it in 4000 years so eh.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
It is strange that both Avengers Earth's Mightiest heroes and spectacular Spider-Man aren't on there but it could be a regional rights thing... now the real question is will we get the marvel anime or even Toei's spiderman

K' Dash

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Me living on a non supported country:

5102267.jpg

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that stands out to me is The Simpsons.

I have the DVDs, but they're all the way upstairs...

The Simpsons is literally the only DVD I have purchased since 2010 when I started collecting blu-rays. I am determined to buy every season if it is the last thing I do.

Sonicbug

Oct 26, 2017
The Void, MA
Missing a lot of the weirder stuff, like Raw Toonage. I'm guessing they might not have the rights to Marsupilami anymore because it's not listed either. No Wuzzles. No original Muppet Show probably because of music rights issues.

They need to get their fox shit in order. They've owned the rights to Eek the Cat for years, they need to add that to the service!

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Will be subbing as soon is it comes to the uk, hopefully with most of this line up (tempted to cancel Netflix for it tbh as most of there recent exclusives haven't been that great).