• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 48991

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2018
Today Swedish game developer Toadman Studios has announced their vampire co-op shooter EvilvEvil, to be released at the end of 2020.

Toadman Studios are mostly known for the souls-like TPS Immortal: Unchained. They are part of a group of companies called Enad Global 7, which also includes Rising Storm 2 developer Antimatter Games and various smaller studios, publishing label Sold Out and marketing agency Petrol Advertising.

The first project from Toadman Studios of the EG7 group is EvilvEvil, a slick vampire shooter, and will be supported by publisher Sold Out, and creative agency Petrol Advertising (PETROL). EvilvEvil will serve as the inaugural EG7 project that reflects the cross functional approach of bringing together separate companies across the video game and entertainment space, to produce a true unison of development, marketing, and branding.

EvilvEvil is a co-op first-person vampire shooter with a player-directed, continuously updated storyline. Its cast of characters will bring ultracool vampires with a heavy dose of attitude and other monstrosities. The current release window is set to be end of 2020. More information on the game will be released at the Game Developers Conference (GDC) in San Francisco, March 16 - 20.

EvilvEvil seems to be the result of a collaboration with Leyou Technologies (parent company of Warframe developer Digital Extremes) until Toadman bought our Leyou's shares in the game in late 2019.

Last edited:

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Hard to get excited with zero gameplay to look at. The description is a little vague too. That said, I like vampires and I'm kind of getting Syndicate 2012 co-op vibes from this but who knows if that's anything close to the direction they're going.

EDIT:
Toadman Studios are mostly known for the souls-like FPS Immortal: Unchained.
So I skimmed through a Let's Play of this and 1) It's actually a TPS and 2) It looks rough as hell. Yeah, not sure how they expect to get people excited without gameplay especially if Immortal: Unchained is the game you have to point to as an example of their prior work.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The world needs more vampire games. But yeah, I'll need some solid info and gameplay footage before knowing if I care about this.