• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
YouTube streams are up:
Unfortunately none of the descriptions state which titles they're for. The streaming schedule posted on Twitter labels each section as Streams 1, 2, and 3, with 4 being Watch Party. So I don't know which stream numbers equate to the Right, Left, and Center stages.

View: https://twitter.com/evojapan_info/status/1783851246757220519

Spacejaws

"This guy are sick" of the One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Aw man shame that Texas Shodown is on at the same weekend. Pretty unfortunate as I'm sure it'll be missing some big players due to Evo Japan and maybe even some that decided not to go to Japan for a more local tournament instead.

Feel like it's an unwritten rule to make sure your schedule doesn't conflict with another tournament. Think Evo Japan picked it's date later? Doubly a shame as there haven't been any major tournaments in the meantime. Frausty Fausting in Janurary being the last big one right? Other than Capcom Cup and Arc Sys World Tour last month but those are pretty specific tournaments.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Aw man shame that Texas Shodown is on at the same weekend. Pretty unfortunate as I'm sure it'll be missing some big players due to Evo Japan and maybe even some that decided not to go to Japan for a more local tournament instead.

Feel like it's an unwritten rule to make sure your schedule doesn't conflict with another tournament. Think Evo Japan picked it's date later? Doubly a shame as there haven't been any major tournaments in the meantime. Frausty Fausting in Janurary being the last big one right? Other than Capcom Cup and Arc Sys World Tour last month but those are pretty specific tournaments.
What are the games at Texas Shodown?

Spacejaws

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
What are the games at Texas Shodown?
Pretty much all the major ones but also Melty Blood, GGXRD, Killer Instinct, Blazeblue, SF2 Turbo and Alpha 2.

c0Uc4OJ.png

geJDeUr.png

tbvwP0b.png

Last edited:

Spacejaws

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
There's more games tomorrow too like CVS2 , Soul Calibur, MvC2 etc.

20 games total
Ah great was only looking at the Friday schedule so glad to see Soulcalibur. Added the schedule pics for the other days in case it helps anyone. At least a fair chunk of these times don't overlap with Evo which is nice I guess.

Edit* oh fuck sake Lvl up Expo is this weekend too with like 800 attendees. Gonna be a lot of youtube catchup for these next week for me haha.

www.start.gg

LVL UP EXPO 2024

The best place for LVL UP EXPO 2024 brackets, streams, standings and schedules all in one place!

Last edited:

TriGen

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched any tournaments since Capcom Cup so I'm excited to watch this weekend. Will try to watch as much SF6, T8, and 3S as I can. I haven't actually watched much Tekken 8 since its first week — and I never really watch any of the smaller retro tournaments so I haven't seen any current 3S played in a competitive setting in a long time.

Hikari I believe it's 9 PM today. So in 40 minutes.

Spacejaws

Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Are those Eastern Time? Twich or youtube link?
This will all be Texas time so Central time, just coming up for 19:30 there now.

The tournament blocks in the images have colour schemes for each of the streams and correspond to twitch streamers listed at the bottom. Don't know of a youtube link I'm afraid.

zoodoo

Oct 26, 2017
Montreal
Texas Shodown KI 2013:

Bass took it in grand final over Trash Heavy with a reset. The set was a bit lame as it was a mirror match (Eagle)

Losers semi was great. Lord Kalypso once again gave us a hype match with Sadira. He beat Devil May Care (TJ) but got elimanated by Bass in losers final.

Congrats to Bass. It's nice to see one of the OGs still playing the game and wining tournaments