• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017

"It's about all of these disparate characters coming together to face a common enemy, dealing with their own past, and defining the person they want to be in the face of certain death," co-executive producer Bryan Cogman says. "It's an incredibly emotional haunting bittersweet final season and I think it honors very much what [author George R.R. Martin] set out to do — which is flipping this kind of story on its head."

On the cover, Emilia Clarke and Kit Harington embrace — tellingly, in the snow — in the first official photo from the set of the final season. The actors endured a grueling 10-month shoot to create just six episodes amid the cast and crew's obsession to make every detail of the final hours as excellent as possible.

https://ew.com/tv/2018/11/01/game-o...2X2iCREA8iv-PVI4ZMItq2amYuqQACYvkYQUmn4z026ro

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Yep, that's two characters from the show

On a side note, Kit Harrington has definitely started to age during the production of this, which is good as it makes his character look more mature.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
10 months to shoot six episodes... that is a long ass shoot for so little tv. The scale and complexity of some of these must be crazy.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Targs really should start thinking about addressing their gene pool problem.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Hoping
- Danny has the 2nd best death of the season, preferably early
- with Cersei having the worst
- and Sansa ending up Queen

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Scale pattern on Jon's clothing coming out under Dany's arm, no Stark neck guard.

Jon going full Aegon Targaryen.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I thought she was going to dye her hair blonde for the final season, it looks like she still wears a wig

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Hoping
- Danny has the 2nd best death of the season, preferably early
- with Cersei having the worst
- and Sansa ending up Queen
Just out of curiosity, what exactly makes up a "best" and "worst" death scene? And if Dany is your runner up for "best", you are you wanting for the number 1 spot?

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So a nephew has a relationship with his aunt. Is this one of my Japanese anime's?

Fuck It, gimme that nephew aunt incest!

Pyramid Head

Oct 27, 2017
I'm still hopeful that the 'end game' isn't simply the two dullest characters, being played by the two worst actors on the show, walking hand in hand towards the least interesting conclusion the events of the show could have led to.

Not that hopeful though.

Ratrat

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched the last season, but Jon really doesn't seem like Dany's type.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Just out of curiosity, what exactly makes up a "best" and "worst" death scene? And if Dany is your runner up for "best", you are you wanting for the number 1 spot?
Wrote it poorly. I want the worst death to happen to Cersei because she's a reprehensible human being that made it out way farther than she should have, Danny second worst. By worst I mean a painful way of it happening, be it physical or emotional.