• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Man these drunk people were allowed to do what they want but black people have gotten knees to the throat for following every command in triplicate, what's different?

qaopjlll

Oct 27, 2017
Wow. I can't believe a Yankees player would do this!

šŸ˜

He's just following the legacy left by Yankee legends like Jim Leyritz and Chad Curtis!

PS David Ortiz never actually tested positive for steroids, the test that he "failed" was part of a pilot program that wasn't designed to identify steroid users with any level of accuracy and was known to flag a number of legal OTC supplements as positives.

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, Schilling and Damon are both nuts. I'm sure a lot of other guys are, too, but man that team was fun to watch and it sucks seeing these dudes all be shit now.

Ehh, him and like 1000s of other players. I'll take a dude juicing when it wasn't being tested for over these political nutjobs. Papi and Pedro remain my all-time favorite baseball players.

DekuBleep

Oct 25, 2017
Wow Damon's attitude was all like "guys your not supposed to expect me to follow the rules, rules are for the little people".