• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Darn! I missed them both then. Where is the best place to be informed about them. I guess I don't use Twitter enough to catch the announcements.

Being completely honest, I have no idea. Only reason I knew of them is because I logged on and they were active. They didn't even post about the new years one on twitter lol

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Hope so, it's been really 'weird' having so much silence on the coming season.

Agreed! Before I posted earlier I rewatched the last trailer they put out and forgot it was mostly a Season 3 teaser that mainly showcased the MonHun content.

That's why I think we're getting that trailer soon.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Ive really been sleeping on this game again. I hammered the game late last year and played a ton, honestly the only thing I have left is the 100K trophy (well, I think its closer to 60K now). I'll probably just wait for the MH update to jump back in for a while, because that update did look cool at least.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
GD0lYyFX0AAmTB0.jpg

Looks like every day in the countdown, they'll post somethin' neat about things. Yesterday was a shot of Neo Trike but nothing detailed.

Today we got the names for these variants!
  • Roadblock Beta: Counter Shield - That sounds pretty novel? They do punch however, but I'm still hopin' they yeet the circular shield as that would be hella cool.
  • Barrage Beta: Fire Spray - Yep there's the flamethrower!~
Next up will be Deadeye, who should just be some sort of laser rifle, alongside Skywave which could be somethin' quite interesting. Quite excited!

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
GD5vRCHWsAAMg_k.png

Deadeye Betas: Energy Machinegun and Skywave Beta: Lifeline.

As expected! Very cool, it'll honestly be really cool to have 3 Skywaves with 3 playstyles across the support, hybrid, and damage spectrum.

Also, Season 3 |OT| is ready to go! Tentative title is "Exoprimal Season 3 |OT| Rathalos arrives in Monster Hun... Exoprimal!"

Last edited:

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Huh so I guess we AREN'T getting a new trailer. I do like these tweets drumming up some hype. Beta suits are sounding good, I'm especially interested in Roadblock Beta so far.

I hope they show the Forest map prior to release this week, or at least in the savage gauntlet.

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
Huh so I guess we AREN'T getting a new trailer. I do like these tweets drumming up some hype. Beta suits are sounding good, I'm especially interested in Roadblock Beta so far.

I hope they show the Forest map prior to release this week, or at least in the savage gauntlet.
We saw a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil bit in the last half of the prior trailer when they were showing the Rajang skin, but yeah not much at all seen

viotech3

Jul 31, 2020
Maryland
Over-under on

Exoprimal Season 3 |OT| Rathalos returns in Monster Hunter: Wargames!

vs

Exoprimal Season 3 |OT| Rathalos returns in Monster Hu... Oh, Exoprimal!

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
We saw a liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiil bit in the last half of the prior trailer when they were showing the Rajang skin, but yeah not much at all seen

At this point I guess we're just going in blind unless one of these upcoming tweet updates is about the map.

Also your second OT title I like the most!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Very excited for the Mega Man content. Havent touched the game in a while, will definitely be booting it back up to play the new boss.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Been working on my Zephyr in anticipation for the Beta suit! Getting into the right flow feels great.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Looking forward to the double XP tonight, hope I can get the collab fight (somehow never managed to get 5 fights against Rathlos)

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I already played a few matches this morning, was disappointed that apparently the Yellow Devil campaign doesnt start until tomorrow (really wish the game made that clearer).
Did fight the Neo Tricerotops though, that was amazing. Plus the new Mega Man skins rock. It felt good to get back to the game, still one of my absolute favourites of the last yaer.

Jahranimo

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Ah I'm forgetting we have two OTs for the game right now.

Since the 2x EXP weekend starts tonight I'll probably jump right in at that time and work on the survival pass and Betas. I only did the one match with Zephyr Beta but he's looking like a winner so far.