• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Forza-Motorsport-1536x864.jpg

• [*]Sources close to eXputer have confirmed that Forza Motorsport—the eighth Forza Motorsport title and a reboot of the franchise—has a release date of 10 October.
    [*]The game was officially announced in 2020 and will arrive day one on Xbox Game Pass for the Xbox Series X|S and PC.
    [*]
    • The newest Forza Motorsport by Turn 10 Studios which was announced in 2020 now has a release date, sources have confirmed to eXputer exclusively. The eighth mainline entry in the critically acclaimed Forza franchise will release on 10 October 2023. It has been already confirmed that more of this reboot will be revealed at the fast-approaching Xbox Showcase, and it's possible that a release date will also be made official during the event.

More at exputer: https://exputer.com/news/games/forza-motorsport-release-10-october/

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Middle of October quickly turning into a bloodbath. November is currently empty (COD is a lock though), some of these should shift

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
catch me on maple valley for a week straight

Macija

Aug 14, 2018
Remedy: We are launching Alan Wake 2 on October 17th

Every game company: Well, **** you.

chrominance

Sky Van Gogh
Oct 25, 2017
All I need to know from the presentation: what is the single-player progression like, and will it have my beloved Daihatsu Midget II D-Type?

(the second is almost certainly no but I can dream can't I)

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Considering they are saving single player campaign info for Forza Monthly, I don't think it will.

There's a reason they've been talking about the Forza Direct and the extended show. Probably gonna be a sizzle real with the October date.

EDIT: Really Sullivan? lol
Works for me lol.

Not even like a "Fuck Forza" thing. Just there's only so much you can do with that reveal that IMO isn't just better suited for its own stream.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
as usual with Xbox, the press confrence leaks one day before the show

Oct 28, 2017
Can't wait. Really want this to be my racing game to learn. Shame motorsport isn't on gamepass now. Horizon is too arcadey for me.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
I was pretty burnt out on the mainline series from 5~7, but feeling quite excited about this BUILT FROM THE GROUND UP entry. I need to feel good about racing games again!

Frieza

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait for this it's crazy that this will be the first new Motorsport in over 6 years

AppleMIX

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Starfeild, Forza and maybe Hell Blade would be a really solid end of the year lineup.

Godot25

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2023
September - Starfield
October - Forza Motorsport
November - Hellblade 2
December - Stalker 2

You heard it here first guys

M. Wallace

Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
October is ballin'

Forza / Oct 10
Assassin's Creed® Mirage / Oct 12
Alan Wake 2 / Oct 17
Marvel's Spider-Man 2 / Oct 20

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Praying this doesn't take a lot of time at the show.

Yes, I am a hater.
You should be banned!!!! Wait you are a MOD...Ban yourself!!!!

jk of course....

With that said, I thought they said they will cover a lot more during the next Forza Monthly, so it can be something they show at the Showcase but not that in-depth due to them having a specific show for it.