• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Obvious Flash jokes aside they really do get around quickly.

If this keeps up a TMZ guy or something might end up catching a bullet from a paranoid Ezra

Dec 2, 2017
Christ almighty. This is especially weird to me after moviebob said he thought there was nothing behind allegations regarding Miller.

WedgeX

Oct 27, 2017
Paranoia on top of everything else doesn't sound great.

Then again, reminds me of a case where someone reported paranoia about the FBI following them. Turned out the FBI was following them. And arrested them for human trafficking.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Perfect timing. Was wondering when we were going to get an update on this. It feels like no one is going to step in until something tragic happens.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
They could've just cancelled Flash by itself for its bigger tax write off and left everything else alone too.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that WB will do everything possible to avoid talking about this asshole and the conga line of drama they create, while cancelling entire swathes of content, is just further proof of how there is no justice in this world.

Jinfash

Oct 27, 2017
I had no idea Ezra is a nut job. Is this a new develop or has it always been a known fact? I knew their eccentric acting was too real in Wallflower.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
riding around with the piece in the back probably the most normal thing theyve done in years

Last edited:

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
On boy…this just reeks of the mid-point in a true-crime documentary or a tragic retrospective. I'd bet my house that The Flash either doesn't come out, or they re-shoot it with a new lead.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
1) Ezra needs help and I can only hope law enforcement will get to them before they actually kill somebody. They've definitely hurt people, but it's clear that isn't enough for law enforcement to take proper action.

2) WB Discovery choosing to write off Batgirl but not the Flash in light of everything Ezra has done is just beyond foolish. Shelve it. It will suck for everybody involved but unlike every other project they have shelved and cancelled thus far, this film is attached to somebody who is actively harming, abusing, and terrorizing people.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
Discussion has mostly been around "Would Ezra harm someone else?" but my question is, what will WB do if they harm themselves?

If they end up taking their own life (hopefully it does not come to this), would WB be crass enough to attempt to release the film as some sort of macabre "tribute"?

They seem absolutely hell-bent on pushing this through no matter what happens. It's quite sickening.

Yes, you will lose money not releasing it, but one film-- even a $300m one, is not going to put WB out of business.

Salvage what footage you can minus Miller, and try a different approach to rebooting your franchises.

When will they finally cross the line?

Because right now, it appears as far as WB is concerned, there is no line.

TrafficCoen

The Fallen
Feb 22, 2019
WB: "In light of recent news, we wish to reassure you that the Flash will be still released"

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm no domestic terrorism expert but I'm can say with confidence that the KKK definitely does not know or care who Ezra Miller is

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They probably are being followed by the FBI, or at least some other law enforcement, at this point, they're clearly not well and could easily be a danger to themselves or others.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Erza needs to be apprehended and the movie canceled. They're clearly a danger to everyone at this juncture

Last edited:

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
6owfs7.jpg

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ezra does need help, but that's way, way secondary to the fact that they need to be removed from the general populace before they hurt more innocent people, or worse.

AndrewDean84

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fontana, California
If I was traveling by car through the states, I might have a pistol and body armor as well. You never know when a right wing nut job might stand their ground and kill me for driving while not being white. But that's for another topic.

Miller is definitely battling some demons and needs serious help.