• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Well this is sure something. Did not have this one on my bingo card for 2022.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Anything specific behind this?

I can appreciate the sentiment but also why

Cross-Section

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to the resulting onslaught of conservative talking heads defending the uh *checks notes* KKK

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
FKJagulWQAM3skC

Allietraa

Prophet of Truth
Mar 13, 2019
thats a pretty specific message

whats the beulaville(?) kkk up to(besides the obvious) to elicit a specific callout

Dank Lotion

Oct 27, 2017
The voice crack in the beginning and "It's me" followed by "if yall wanna die" is cracking me up for some reason.

kirby_fox

Oct 29, 2017
Midwest USA
"Ezra Miller wants to murder god-fearing Patriots!"

"It's obvious Ezra is just one of the left's many extremists. And, I don't support the KKK, but where do these liberals stop? They won't. And that's the point. They are coming to take your guns and shoot you with them, because they don't agree with your opinions. That's what the left stands for!"

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I've seen this one before

Then Lex shoots him and we get the justice lords

wisdom0wl

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I mean sure, good shit

but who is we? the League? or Dumbledore and Grindelwald? like who are his shooters lmao

OP
OP
Musubi

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
"It's obvious Ezra is just one of the left's many extremists. And, I don't support the KKK, but where do these liberals stop? They won't. And that's the point. They are coming to take your guns and shoot you with them, because they don't agree with your opinions. That's what the left stands for!"

I can hear his whiny nasally voice saying this already.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Surely there must be SOME context? Has the KKK done something recently? Did they release some statement?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
It's like when my baby sister would cuss when we were kids. She was pissed, but no one took her seriously.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
it was very bad that ezra miller choked a random woman that time and it would be very good if kkk members killed themselves with their own guns. in conclusion, this topic is a land of contrasts.